Axl's love letter/postcard?

KiraMPD

I didn't know where exactly to put this so I'll just put it here. Since It's hardly news I'll understand if the mods would like to delete or move this.

So I was just looking through some of the GnR related pics saved on my computer and I came across these. I can't for the life of me remember the story behind it or where they came from. I've tried searching the forum for a previous discussion regarding these but have failed to find one...

Does anyone know to whom Axl was writing to? And when it was written? Curious that it mentions Paul. :question:

this_i_love__by_kiona_sko-d53maa8.jpg

1st one

----------------------------------

Things are cool between Paul and I. We're both striving for indepence for each other.

Don't feel down that I don't write much or that I may not show how much I love you. This card stuff ain't so bad afterall, I'll do it more- really!!!

Looking forward to seeing you, I miss you and think of you always. Take very good care of yourself and take it 'heavy!'. I love you more everyday.

Love,

W. Rose

"Our love leads to madness"

2nd one

This is an off the wall letter because I am now tired+wired. The pattern should be in this card of the envelope-aye matey! Thank you. Now I'm going to write out my tentative plans for tomro + the week, fold clothes+crash. I'd love to see you now. I love+miss you. Hope your week shreds!

Going for broke,

W. Rose

I honestly love you.

+1 if confirmed to be real

I acctually don't know if it is, I just found it on my computer. I can't even remember when I saved it there! But the signature and writing look genuine enough...

The only other thread I have found that mentions this is -

Edited by KiraMPD

+1 if confirmed to be real

I acctually don't know if it is, I just found it on my computer. I can't even remember when I saved it there!

But the signature and writing look genuine enough...

The only other thread I have found that mentions this is -

There actually was another thread that talked about the letter in great detail from a long time ago, so I'm almost positive it's legit.

I always thought they were to Gina Siler, but they're probably to Erin.

There actually was another thread that talked about the letter in great detail from a long time ago, so I'm almost positive it's legit.

Now that you mention it I do recall seeing another discussion about it here. I'll try harder to look for it. :thumbsup:

If it was to Erin, why would it mention Paul (I'm assuming it's Paul Hughes here)? It would make sense if they were to Gina Siler. The problem is that I can't find a source for this pic. #frustration

Now that you mention it I do recall seeing another discussion about it here. I'll try harder to look for it. :thumbsup:

If it was to Erin, why would it mention Paul (I'm assuming it's Paul Hughes here)? It would make sense if they were to Gina Siler. The problem is that I can't find a source for this pic. #frustration

Yeah, it was from a super long time ago. I thought they showed the whole postcard and Axl's first street address was on there, too, but I could be mixing that up. :lol:

312862_317579158253635_129278130417073_1383856_910284542_n.jpg

:D

Axl's handwriting is kinda similar to mine. Cool.

do you have bi-polar too? laugh.gif

Anyway, I just get the feeling that Gina obviously felt like she had to prove she was with Axl once, so had to post these online or whatever, this should have stayed private.