Best bootlegs (or proshots) from 2001-Present

Hiipu

Let's collect them here! (w. links if possible, the ones in downloads section don't work for the most part) :) I'd especially like to hear those 2001-2002 shows because the band was on fire back then, from what bootlegs I used to have... Can't remember what shows they were :question:

I think it would make a nice history lesson of new Gn'R!

Rock AM Ring 2006 (Probably my favourite GN'R bootleg)

Inland Invasion 2006

LA Forum 2011

The Joint, Last Vegas 2011

Those are all pro-shot videos.

As for audiencde bootlegs, my favourite is Madison Square Garden 2002. I also love Birmingham LG Arena 2012 (Which i'm probably biased in favour of, since I was there).

Inland Invasion 2006

LA Forum 2011

As for audiencde bootlegs, my favourite is Madison Square Garden 2002. I also love Birmingham LG Arena 2012 (Which i'm probably biased in favour of, since I was there).

chicago 19-2-12 as well that was proshot ;)

Inland Invasion 2006

LA Forum 2011

Holy fuck!! Where can you get Birmingham 2012 from :D

Don't be forgetting RIR 2011, it's probably the highest quality recording for some time, it's as close to an HD recording as we've ever got, the show it's self isn't a complete disaster either, there are some videos of this show that I've enjoyed, the show started off alright and you can tell Axl was trying that night.

OP, check out RIR 3 if you haven't done so, that's another pro shot, although high quality recordings have never seemed to exist for this show, my video from 2001 was probably 5 out of 10 quality wise, still great though.

Does anyone have a free burning program they use for a mac to burn and convert dvd's to play on Xbox 360? The one I use is the "trial" version which leaves a dirty big water mark on the screen.