The "Absolute Nonsense" Thread

inthisriver

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of you honestly say the pages here get their favors out of line? Find me it. I dare Sugar and Subsy to bring different sorts of levels that we've seen before. Think of three (and make sure it's funny). GO.

Translation???

Can any of you honestly say the pages here get their favors out of line? Find me it. I dare Sugar and Subsy to bring different sorts of levels that we've seen before. Think of three (and make sure it's funny). GO.

I have no idea what you mean, pages here get their favors put of line? Whatcha mean?

oh, i don't know lol. i thought people were supposed to add nonsensical stuff in this thread haha.

This picture is a fucking stretch. :max:

How's it a stretch, it's fucking hilarious! :lol: I can also guarantee 100% that it's not photoshopped in any way! :)

I guess when I plug-in the butchered cursive lowercase T it makes sense . Fucked up E and then L were the first to come to mind. Touche.

My little sister took that pic on her cellphone camera not 500 yards from my parents' house at about 6am one Saturday morning. :lol:

This picture is a fucking stretch. :max:

How's it a stretch, it's fucking hilarious! :lol: I can also guarantee 100% that it's not photoshopped in any way! :)

I guess when I plug-in the butchered cursive lowercase T it makes sense . Fucked up E and then L were the first to come to mind. Touche.

My little sister took that pic on her cellphone camera not 500 yards from my parents' house at about 6am one Saturday morning. :lol:

I think I'm more interested in the night before.

Hahaha! Seems you know all about the walk of shame my friend! :lol:

Nobody has ever made me walk 500 yards to a gas station.

I believe she was passing it on her way home from a party. :D I don't think any American has ever walked 500 yards for any reason, period! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I believe she was passing it on her way home from a party. :D I don't think any American has ever walked 500 yards for any reason, period! :lol:

Party... family BBQ... an early brunch. I don't judge.

I don't see the logic in walking when you have F-350s and Segways.

Guest Len B'stard

Party... family BBQ... an early brunch. I don't judge.

I don't see the logic in walking when you have F-350s and Segways.

Segways are fucking embarassing man :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Seriously though, how can you ever look cool on one of those, i don't care who you are, even Michael Caine'd look a muppet on one of them, gliding by like DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ "Afternoon Ladies" DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, nah, sorry, i ain't havin' that :lol: I ain't a fuckin' Ninja Turtle.

Guest Len B'stard

To think of all the fuckin' illnesses that need curing, all the medicinal shortages and all that and somewhere out there some cunt invents a fuckin' broom-handle on wheels, like, y'know, fuck cancer and AIDS and all that, we need a cure for walkin', God i love this planet!

Edited by sugaraylen

To think of all the fuckin' illnesses that need curing, all the medicinal shortages and all that and somewhere out there some cunt invents a fuckin' broom-handle on wheels, like, y'know, fuck cancer and AIDS and all that, we need a cure for walkin', God i love this planet!

:rofl-lol:

Never really thought of it as a broom as much as one of them things little kids push around with the coloured balls that pop when you push them around.

If you have nothing else to say about the topic, then don't post in that thread.

But see, here's the thing. We are replying to the topic, then we're replying to the reply to the topic, then to the reply to the reply to the topic and then to the reply to the reply to the reply and so on. See this is how conversation works, it's a living breathing thing. You're going on as though people are going into a debate on the death penalty and suddenly demanding somebody furnish them with a recipe for leek and potato soup and that's simply not the case. :shrugs:

If somebody starts a thread about horror movies and somebody brings up Salo for instance then to me it's perfectly valid to deviate into a discussion about the Marquis De Sade then the storming of the Bastille and possibly even the French Revolution. Who knows you might eventually get that recipe if things continue on to talking about French cuisine then onto general foodie type chatter via a kinda six degrees of separation type thing but that's perfectly valid cos that's how conversation works and evolves no?

If it's been steered in a certain direction it's cos nobody was interested enough to keep it on the original topic but all it takes to go back there is for a couple of people to resurrect the original discussion is it not?

Edit: Also, fuck me Leonard what are you doing up at this ungodly hour?

I understand how conversation works. But the point of forums is about talking to others about certain topics. This isn't a giant chatroom. Threads have certain topics that start a conversation about said topic. What else is the point of threads if they all just deviate into random chatting?

I understand about going a bit off topic, I'm not trying to mini mod here. But deviating from the topic so far that the thread is just engulfed in off topic discussion is something completely different. If you honestly can't see this, there's no point in continuing this discussion. It'll get us nowhere.