Opening acts for GN'R

randylahey

Who are some of your favorite artists that have opened for GN'R and would you like to see?

I thought Buckcherry was awesome, at the time though I was a little scared that they would be better the GN'R, they had an awesome set ut when Axl and co. came out they showed who the real rockstars were and made me realize why modern rock fails..

I take it most people like Baz, but if you could create a supertour, who would you throw in with Guns?

Kanye West and Axl Rose. Clash of the gigantic egos.

No πiggers allowed at a GnR show.

I didn't say anything offensive so I cannot be suspended. Oh wait, GunsGay's dictatorship is over! I can say whatever I want! But I won't, because respect comes first.

KANYE WEST CAN SUCK MY FUCKING COCK WHAT A COCKY TALENTLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Edited by curmudgeonrose

I didn't say anything offensive so I cannot be suspended. Oh wait, GunsGay's dictatorship is over! I can say whatever I want! But I won't, because respect comes first.

No one cares for your joke of an opinion :takethat:

You're entitled to your opinion of course. However may I follow your post with the following arguments:

- Kanye West had released 7 albums in 8 years. You may argue the quality of these albums, of that I'm actually quite certain seeing you're already biased on something as tepid as skin colour. However shall we discuss 1 album that took 14 years and is in my opinion very debatable about it's quality?

- Kanye West embraces the fact that with a job as an entertainer and performing in a live situation, you also have to meet the requirements of that job such as showing up on time.

- I tread lightly on this matter, because you haven't stated your opinion, but going by what I preceive as a substandard intelligent person I shall proceed. Your "hate" of a certain genre of music does not cement the fact that it is bad. People that enjoy bossa nova may not enjoy death metal, however writing off a genre of music because you don't enjoy it is basically petty, childish and ignorant. Oh the irony when you think of the correlation between "n*gger" and "ignorant".

- You argue that nobody of a dark coloured skin should be allowed to a GNR show. Do you actively try to enforce this? I hope that at the very least you do try, I'm sure I'm not the only person that would be amused by the legal proceedings this would entail. Maybe you should give your buddy Axl a call? He's certainly more well knowledged about legal proceedings as we have come to learn.

Big difference though. Kanye releases alot of music and every time I saw hiim perform live he was on time.

You are SO original! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I must have missed the other 100 topics about the differences between Kanye West and Axl Rose. Still if I'm not the only one to have stated this, then the point I made remains valid.

Big difference though. Kanye releases alot of music and every time I saw hiim perform live he was on time.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the other 100 topics about the differences between Kanye West and Axl Rose. Still if I'm not the only one to have stated this, then the point I made remains valid.

Slow too!

Slow too!

Let me turn your argument against you, you have to remain consequent when you're being sarcastic. It would have been more suitable to note: "Very bright too!", however that all boils down to how bright I perceive you to be :)

Slow too!

Let me turn your argument against you, you have to remain consequent when you're being sarcastic. It would have been more suitable to note: "Very bright too!", however that all boils down to how bright I perceive you to be :)

Are you crying right now? Or did you drop a big brown onion in your pants? Either way, you need a tissue!! :lol:

Slow too!

Are you crying right now? Or did you drop a big brown onion in your pants? Either way, you need a tissue!! :lol:

Notice the smiley in my post? ;)

These little back-and-forths amuse me quite a bit actually. The only tissue I might need is from laughing too hard.

Slow too!

These little back-and-forths amuse me quite a bit actually. The only tissue I might need is from wanking too hard.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Slow too!

These little back-and-forths amuse me quite a bit actually. The only tissue I might need is from wanking too hard.

Fixed :thumbsup:

Resorting to trying to insult me :lol:

What's the matter? Brain unable to produce a valid counter-argument?

Anyway, I don't expect a sensible answer so let's stay ontopic from now on. Thanks for the laughs! :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I personally encourage people hating Kanye West. But you're a total asshat for using the N-word and acting out like a 10 year old.

Edited by username

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I personally encourage people hating Kanye West. But you're a total asshat for using the N-word and acting out like a 10 year old.

Hey man I think you're confused. I never used the N-word. C'mon man it's 2012.

Hey man I think you're confused. I never used the N-word. C'mon man it's 2012.

Yeah, replacing the n with another character that resembles an n is very mature and not racist at all.