Bumblefoot offers bounty for the ass-kicking of the man who threw ice at the band.

saber_

lol at the haters aka bitter ex-fans :awesomeface:

To be an ex fan you'd have to have been a fan of the guy in the first place. :shrugs:

Daze, don't you know that to the Axl cult members if you aren't worshipping Axl's every move then you are a bitter ex-fan?

Wonder who will speak out about this first?

BBF to offer an apology and say he was only joking.

or Fernando saying that people shouldn't throw things at HIS band, but he really doesn't want people to actually physically harm somebody.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ma gawd! not ice!

what a weiner.

and the ridiculous thing is, some of you are probably looking for the guy actively.

You do realize that the fact it was ice is not the important thing here? It could be anything, even something dangerous for the band.

I hope he does get kicked, why doing that in the first place? Why going to the show?

Thank God it was Bumble and not Axl who saw it.

Oh ma gawd! not ice!

what a weiner.

and the ridiculous thing is, some of you are probably looking for the guy actively.

You do realize that the fact it was ice is not the important thing here? It could be anything, even something dangerous for the band.

I hope he does get kicked, why doing that in the first place? Why going to the show?

It was ice.

Oh ma gawd! not ice!

what a weiner.

It was ice.

That's not the point! With all the nutters out there, it could be anything. The guys are focusing on putting a good show, they should not be distracted by assholes doing stupid things in the crowd, and certainly not be worried to get hit by something. If you don't get it, then I'm sorry.

If I was at a show and next to the person throwing shit I would knock the shit out of them.

I would hope though that someone in the band I was defending saw the person do it and saw me wack him that way maybe I wouldn't get tossed.

It is just plain dumb to pay for a ticket and then throw things at the band. I don't care if it was too many beers or they where just being assholes they need a good rap on the bean.

Edited by bigcountry

In fairness, BBF did call some dude out and asked him to come up so he could kick his ass. The dude made no move to take him up on his offer. His Tweet was obviously in jest. Try not to be so fucking retarded.

Indeed, it was in jest. Even if someone kicked the guys ass what proof would there be?

Skid-marks on your shoes?

Bumblefoot now endorses violence.

but seriously,what a childish,petty man.

do your fighting yourself,coward.

Oh please, spare us the holier-than-thou bullshit.

Have you ever been on stage? Have you ever had shit thrown at you? Have you ever been at a concert and some asshole next to you fucks up your show because he threw shit at the band?

This isn't just about Bumble. He is speaking on behalf of more than just himself.

Have you ever been at a show and Mickey Mouse shows up (not the lead singer)?

This is pretty funny.

I remember Pantera got into a bit of trouble for doing something like this back in the early 90's. Phil got the crowd to bash some kid who was spitting at the stage. They wrote the song "5 Minutes Alone" about it.

In fairness, BBF did call some dude out and asked him to come up so he could kick his ass. The dude made no move to take him up on his offer. His Tweet was obviously in jest. Try not to be so fucking retarded.

Perfect.

This is pretty funny.

I remember Pantera got into a bit of trouble for doing something like this back in the early 90's. Phil got the crowd to bash some kid who was spitting at the stage. They wrote the song "5 Minutes Alone" about it.

Pantera overreacted. There is no real threat of someone doing any real harm to bands on stage. They need to lighten up.

Edited by Gunzen

Perfect.

Lets all agree on this- Axl-Slash-Bumble-Tommy et al couldn't kick anyone's ass in. It would be a slap fest.

Bumblefoot now endorses violence.

but seriously,what a childish,petty man.

do your fighting yourself,coward.

Oh please, spare us the holier-than-thou bullshit.

Have you ever been on stage? Have you ever had shit thrown at you? Have you ever been at a concert and some asshole next to you fucks up your show because he threw shit at the band?

This isn't just about Bumble. He is speaking on behalf of more than just himself.

Have you ever been at a show and Mickey Mouse shows up (not the lead singer)?

See that's the difference between me and people like you. People like you keep bitching about the TIMBRE (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=timbre) of Axl's voice. I'm more concerned with the pitch. Axl's still singing in key, that's what's important to me. What you call Mickey Mouse, I call a purer tone. What some of you detractors don't understand is how hard it is to sing like Axl. You have no fucking clue and that's why you keep talking shit. You have no fucking idea how difficult, damaging, and strenuous it is to sing those 'scratchety overtones' you crave so much. As someone who knows musicians, singers, and music professors, I've discussed this topic in real life. I understand that Axl shredded his vocal cords for you, for us- the fans- back in the day. And to this day, I am grateful. I am grateful that Axl is still out there singing with his natural voice. As several other posters have pointed out, and Axl himself has commented on, certain songs are more difficult for him to pull off these days. As a FAN, I understand and accept that.

So run along and keep trolling, it's what you do best after all.