Bumblefoot offers bounty for the ass-kicking of the man who threw ice at the band.

saber_

Bumblefoot now endorses violence.

but seriously,what a childish,petty man.

do your fighting yourself,coward.

Oh please, spare us the holier-than-thou bullshit.

Have you ever been on stage? Have you ever had shit thrown at you? Have you ever been at a concert and some asshole next to you fucks up your show because he threw shit at the band?

This isn't just about Bumble. He is speaking on behalf of more than just himself.

Have you ever been at a show and Mickey Mouse shows up (not the lead singer)?

See that's the difference between me and people like you. People like you keep bitching about the TIMBRE (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=timbre) of Axl's voice. I'm more concerned with the pitch. Axl's still singing in key, that's what's important to me. What you call Mickey Mouse, I call a purer tone. What some of you detractors don't understand is how hard it is to sing like Axl. You have no fucking clue and that's why you keep talking shit. You have no fucking idea how difficult, damaging, and strenuous it is to sing those 'scratchety overtones' you crave so much. As someone who knows musicians, singers, and music professors, I've discussed this topic in real life. I understand that Axl shredded his vocal cords for you, for us- the fans- back in the day. And to this day, I am grateful. I am grateful that Axl is still out there singing with his natural voice. As several other posters have pointed out, and Axl himself has commented on, certain songs are more difficult for him to pull off these days. As a FAN, I understand and accept that.

So run along and keep trolling, it's what you do best after all.

Funny you rip Vince Neil's voice (he's sang/recorded/toured/abused vocals more than Axl) yet you defend Axl who spent years doing nothing. OK....whatever.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever been on stage? Have you ever had shit thrown at you? Have you ever been at a concert and some asshole next to you fucks up your show because he threw shit at the band?

This isn't just about Bumble. He is speaking on behalf of more than just himself.

See that's the difference between me and people like you. People like you keep bitching about the TIMBRE (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=timbre) of Axl's voice. I'm more concerned with the pitch. Axl's still singing in key, that's what's important to me. What you call Mickey Mouse, I call a purer tone. What some of you detractors don't understand is how hard it is to sing like Axl. You have no fucking clue and that's why you keep talking shit. You have no fucking idea how difficult, damaging, and strenuous it is to sing those 'scratchety overtones' you crave so much. As someone who knows musicians, singers, and music professors, I've discussed this topic in real life. I understand that Axl shredded his vocal cords for you, for us- the fans- back in the day. And to this day, I am grateful. I am grateful that Axl is still out there singing with his natural voice. As several other posters have pointed out, and Axl himself has commented on, certain songs are more difficult for him to pull off these days. As a FAN, I understand and accept that.

Funny you rip Vince Neil's voice (he's sang/recorded/toured/abused vocals more than Axl) yet you defend Axl who spent years doing nothing. OK....whatever.

Stop lying. I ripped Vince Neil because he uses autotune and sounds like T-Pain. And if you were any kind of music historian, you can go back and watch any number of live Motely Crue shows from the 80s where it's obvious Vince Neil can't sing, period.

I know it's difficult for chronic complainers like you to understand, but I applaud Axl for singing with his natural voice. And despite your sincerest efforts to make it seem like Axl is using the cleaner, purer tone on every song, the fact is that's simply not true. You're a faux-fan. It's time for you to give up GnR and follow some other band... perhaps Motley Crue for example.

edit: oh and how in the fuck are you trying to lie and say vince neil ripped his vocal cords more than Axl. Have you heard anyone else sing like Axl? NO. And you want to know why? Because they can't. Stephen Pearcy doesn't count: he uses a purposely grittier, less smooth rasp.

Edited by brainsaber

Stop lying. I ripped Vince Neil because he uses autotune and sounds like T-Pain. And if you were any kind of music historian, you can go back and watch any number of live Motely Crue shows from the 80s where it's obvious Vince Neil can't sing, period.

I know it's difficult for chronic complainers like you to understand, but I applaud Axl for singing with his natural voice. And despite your sincerest efforts to make it seem like Axl is using the cleaner, purer tone on every song, the fact is that's simply not true. You're a faux-fan. It's time for you to give up GnR and follow some other band... perhaps Motley Crue for example.

LOL. I'm not gonna win with you because (like Axl) I'm not gonna put in the effort. Yes- I agree (gasp...I agree with you) the natural voice vs the shit we hear from bands this day is a good point. But you have to admit- his voice is shot. Not sure why his voice is shot (booze/drugs/age/no vocal coach) as he sang hard from 83-93 and nothing for years.

In fairness, BBF did call some dude out and asked him to come up so he could kick his ass. The dude made no move to take him up on his offer. His Tweet was obviously in jest. Try not to be so fucking retarded.

Perfect.

This is pretty funny.

I remember Pantera got into a bit of trouble for doing something like this back in the early 90's. Phil got the crowd to bash some kid who was spitting at the stage. They wrote the song "5 Minutes Alone" about it.

Pantera overreacted. There is no real threat of someone doing any real harm to bands on stage. They need to lighten up.

No real threat of someone doing any real harm to bands on stage??? Tell that to Vinnie Paul of Pantera who watched his brother get executed while performing on stage.