Tommy Stinson leaves the stage in Delhi

Uncle Bob

Popcorn,

Lol. I love that you can't stop. I almost feel bad that I have such control over you. Too funny.

But anyway. On an actual topic related note......since you are obsessed with some phantom flip flop thing that you have made up.......Val and I posted the same exact thing. She made a blanket statement that people will blame Axl no matter what. Why didn't you attack her???? Why didn't you ask her for examples?

Everybody here knows there is a group that bashes everything that Axl does. As well as a group that defends everything that he does. You asked me for examples (a bit hypocritical of you not to demand the same from Val)......volcano. Ali. Rabia. Is three enough? And not sure why you feel that YOUR demands must be met.....that is a little arrogant of you. But whatever. I answered your question.

I understand you are young. And you have admitted that you come here to cupcake people. But you wouldn't look like such a whiny little bitch all the time if your posts weren't designed around your personal grudges, and instead you focused on the actual topics. You can do it.

On topic.........tommy got mad and didn't perform with the band for at least one song. It happens. The crowd is the loser, especially the large number of Replacement fans in attendance who came to watch him play.

Nobody associated with the band said he is quitting.

The Axl cult members need to stop whining and crying everytime somebody isn't worshipping Axl.

And the anti-Axl posters shouldn't act like this is the demise of the band.

BOTH sides turn minor events into the same old forum fights that happen in every topic.

That was almost as long as that creepy PM you sent me. Boy you sure are fired up. After all those times you chastised me for using insults, you just hypocritically used the insult "whiny bitch" in your post. Bravo on your integrity.

You also seem to keep lying about me "admitting" to trolling. Please provide the evidence, or shut the fuck up. On a related note, I think you are more than a little confused about the attitude section. I guess you take it pretty seriously. But that's not trolling. I create controversial topics in there, which it seems you can't handle.

As I have requested several times, but you have cowardly refused to do so, please provide the quote where I "admitted come here to cupcake people." If you are going to repeat that over and over in multiple posts, please back it up with evidence.

And everyone knows you're a flip flopper. Several people confirmed it. People whom you can't refute.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless there's a full on Replacements reunion, I doubt Tommy will leave.

And even that probably wouldn't pay as good as being Axl's lapdog.

The reality is this. These guys have very limited options. Either make a ton of money and maintain financial stability as Axl's employees, or go back to being no named bar musicians. Maybe get a session gig here and there. It's not bashing, it's the facts of life. The majority of the general public couldn't name a "member" aside from Axl if they tried, let alone give a shit about these guys as individuals

Ironically, since he's arguably the most hated of Axl's employees, I can only see Ashba really being somewhat successful outside Axl's payroll. He's got Sixx AM, and even though I think the music's awful, and don't really care for DJ as a musician, they are a moderately successful outfit. The other guys would struggle. Which is why they're constantly all bark and no bite (Bumble's twitter outbursts, talking behind "GNR's" back on facebook, Tommy's occasional hissy fits). I think Axl holds back on firing them because he doesn't want to stall his cash grabbing nostalgic touring by finding replacements, as well as not wanting to add fuel to the fire that he's difficult to work for as evident by the constant lineup changes. Just my outlook, but not too far fetched...

The reality is this. These guys have very limited options. Either make a ton of money and maintain financial stability as Axl's employees, or go back to being no named bar musicians. Maybe get a session gig here and there. It's not bashing, it's the facts of life. The majority of the general public couldn't name a "member" aside from Axl if they tried, let alone give a shit about these guys as individuals

Ironically, since he's arguably the most hated of Axl's employees, I can only see Ashba really being somewhat successful outside Axl's payroll. He's got Sixx AM, and even though I think the music's awful, and don't really care for DJ as a musician, they are a moderately successful outfit. The other guys would struggle. Which is why they're constantly all bark and no bite (Bumble's twitter outbursts, talking behind "GNR's" back on facebook, Tommy's occasional hissy fits). I think Axl holds back on firing them because he doesn't want to stall his cash grabbing nostalgic touring by finding replacements, as well as not wanting to add fuel to the fire that he's difficult to work for as evident by the constant lineup changes. Just my outlook, but not too far fetched...

on a side note do you think that axl hired these guys purposefully knowing this was the best gig they could dream of so, no way they would bail?

Duff me up! Duff me up and I'll never stop.

I love Tommy, but I would take Duff back any day... But thats only a day-dream. On the other hand I wouldnt take anyone else in his place as he is a sold nu-GnR member that is able to write songs!

on a side note do you think that axl hired these guys purposefully knowing this was the best gig they could dream of so, no way they would bail?

I wouldn't rule it out. :shrugs:

People get banned on foums all the time.

lol returned :tongue2:

Gunzen is a forum legend.

far too much multi quoting for my like here..no one really cares for Tommy.

Wrong section for your nostalgia steeped whining bud.

Nice boys don't play rock n roll. :tongue2:

Sums it all up nicely :tongue2:

Gunzen is a forum legend.

So..umm..what are you doing later, after the show??? :hug:

Haha - it's good to see you back Gunzen, albeit in a more mellowed version. When the new management took over and all the cupcakes came back to life, I noticed that you were still showing up as banned and asked that you be 'returned' too ;). For that, a simple thanks will suffice :tongue2:

Dude, who did Guns influence? I mean, really? I don't know any band influenced by Guns, lol. They did not come up with anything new, they had commercial success and that's it. You overrate old Guns too much. They had commercial success.

Okay, I'll start. Adler's Appetite, Velvet Revolver, Slash's Snakepit and Ju Ju Hounds? lol

A7X is very much Guns influenced.

If Tommy quits (which i hope he dont) imagine what a bio he could write. The lost era, making of CD, Buckedhead and all the other drama going on...AMEN

Would quitting a band suddenly make it okay to express things he can't say while in the band? How about him writing his memoirs when 60 and STILL in the band?

Replacements Reunioun would give more money to him than Gn'R. It's his words.

Oh, ok! if there is anyone in the band that is perfectly replaceable is tommy.

The General? Really?

LOLLLLLLL at Tommy being viewed as anything other than a hired hand. You guys actually think he is some sort of mastemind of the band while Axl isn't there? He runs rehearsals. WHOAAAAAA! Totally irreplaceable right there. He is probably making business decisions along with Axl in regards to the future of the band too!

Replacements Reunioun would give more money to him than Gn'R. It's his words.

Oh, ok! if there is anyone in the band that is perfectly replaceable is tommy.

The General? Really?

LOLLLLLLL at Tommy being viewed as anything other than a hired hand. You guys actually think he is some sort of mastemind of the band while Axl isn't there? He runs rehearsals. WHOAAAAAA! Totally irreplaceable right there. He is probably making business decisions along with Axl in regards to the future of the band too!

Fucks your problem?