Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front row bitches!!!

CYA THERE MATE :)

MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gonna be at melb???

sat - front row :)

thanks so much adam! you're the best!

beers on me

Haha good to hear guys, he came through like a champion! After I made that post only 3 people contacted me and all of us got Row A!

No one can complain they were hard done by this time as everyone had this opportunity.

Edited by adamlacy

Anyone else get this reply from Ebay? Lets hope now there's a new show that people won't buy the scalper tickets.

Thanks for contacting eBay in regard to ticket scalping. I understand that you want to keep the site a safe place for doing trade and it's members to be honest.

Since there's no way for us to verify a ticket's original price and we are working on members who violates our listing policies, there's no specific policy that we can tag sellers to when it comes to pricing.

If you think a seller is over pricing, you can report this to the organizers so they can file a legal complaint to us about those sellers. As mentioned above that we do not have a policy that we may tag sellers since we do not know the original prices. Rest assured that once we find a violation to one of these members who listed such items ALL accounts related to such member will be suspended.

You may check the link below for guidelines on what members can and cannot list on the site:

<http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/items-ov.html>

Thu 7th Feb, 2013 in Local News

Due to overwhelming demand Guns N’ Roses have announced a second Melbourne show for Saturday, March 16 at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.

The Glam Rock icons are due to play shows in Perth, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Melbourne next month with support slots from ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo. They will be the first gigs Axl Rose has played in Australia since 2010, when his band headlined proceedings at the V8 Supercar Championship in Sydney and stopped by Townsville and Adelaide with support from nu-metal comeback kings Korn.

FL recently spoke with Gunners keyboardist Dizzy Reed and he was quick to dismiss notions that the band’s current players are somehow less legitimate than that of the early ‘80s, “This is Guns N’ Roses, therefore it is the real Guns N’ Roses,” he said. “There’s not two Guns N’ Roses out there playing anymore. People can choose to live in the past as much as they want, it’s not going to change anything. This band is the best band I’ve ever been in, and we go out and we kick ass every night, give a thousand per cent.”

Tickets for the second Melbourne show go on sale Friday, February 15.

FaterLouder presents Guns M’ Roses tour

Saturday, March 9 – Perth Arena, Perth

Tuesday, March 12 – Allphones Arena, Sydney

Wednesday, March 13 – Hunter Stadium, Newcastle

Saturday, March 16 – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne – JUST ANNOUNCED

Sunday, March 17 – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne

Wednesday, March 20 – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

http://www.fasterlou...-Melbourne-show

Edited by gunsguy

Haha good to hear guys, he came through like a champion! After I made that post only 3 people contacted me and the worst tickets were Row D, 3 of us got Row A!

No one can complain they were hard done by this time as everyone had this opportunity.

I think your friend hooked me up too

Front row bitches!!!

Glad to see you got one man

Haha good to hear guys, he came through like a champion! After I made that post only 3 people contacted me and the worst tickets were Row D, 3 of us got Row A!

I think your friend hooked me up too

Front row bitches!!!

Glad to see you got one man

Awesome, a few people saw posts here and contacted me, spoke to him this arvo and he ended up selling a bunch, there were a lot of RownA and B too!

Fucking sweet - see ya'll in Melbourne!!!

Wait. If I buy silver from Showbiz right now - I've got the funds (fucking yay!!!) - does this guarantee me a spot where I can wander right down to the front?

Edited by Guest

Thu 7th Feb, 2013 in Local News

Due to overwhelming demand Guns N’ Roses have announced a second Melbourne show for Saturday, March 16 at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.

The Glam Rock icons are due to play shows in Perth, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Melbourne next month with support slots from ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo. They will be the first gigs Axl Rose has played in Australia since 2010, when his band headlined proceedings at the V8 Supercar Championship in Sydney and stopped by Townsville and Adelaide with support from nu-metal comeback kings Korn.

FL recently spoke with Gunners keyboardist Dizzy Reed and he was quick to dismiss notions that the band’s current players are somehow less legitimate than that of the early ‘80s, “This is Guns N’ Roses, therefore it is the real Guns N’ Roses,” he said. “There’s not two Guns N’ Roses out there playing anymore. People can choose to live in the past as much as they want, it’s not going to change anything. This band is the best band I’ve ever been in, and we go out and we kick ass every night, give a thousand per cent.”

Tickets for the second Melbourne show go on sale Friday, February 15.

FaterLouder presents Guns M’ Roses tour

Saturday, March 9 – Perth Arena, Perth

Tuesday, March 12 – Allphones Arena, Sydney

Wednesday, March 13 – Hunter Stadium, Newcastle

Saturday, March 16 – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne – JUST ANNOUNCED

Sunday, March 17 – Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne

Wednesday, March 20 – Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

http://www.fasterlou...-Melbourne-show

Glam rock? Early 80s? Someone did their research. Dumb venue again for Melbourne they won't sell it out. Not by a long shot. That's another 25000 tickets.

Wait. If I buy silver from Showbiz right now - I've got the funds (fucking yay!!!) - does this guarantee me a spot where I can wander right down to the front?

Everyone with a Gold ticket hopes not.

I've got a gold ticket but I really have no intention of joining in that scrum - you can take my place if you like. I'll just stand right in front of my golden seat and enjoy the show from there. Not going to have some asshole with smelly armpits ruin my shoes and probably knock me out with his elbows, or something. I remember I got crushed at Motley Crue in 1990 and fainted! :lol:

Doesn't bother me if I can or not, being 6'4 and all. Waiting for the pre-sale anyway on Monday morning. I nearly got taken out by a mob of Korn fans at the last show, so I'm always slightly careful.

Doesn't bother me if I can or not, being 6'4 and all. Waiting for the pre-sale anyway on Monday morning. I nearly got taken out by a mob of Korn fans at the last show, so I'm always slightly careful.

Those Korn fans were mental! I got nowhere near them and left bruised lol. By the way I have seen shows there where security stopped people in the second half of seats going down so get a Gold seat if you can.

I remember Adelaide, they kept kicking me in my back, and when one of the bastards were crowd surfing to the rail, I assisted in throwing him over to the security :)

Edited by Gunns