Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a spare Sennheiser EK 300 ? I want to record the IEMs at the GnR concerts :)

What shows are you coming to, dude?

Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne 16th

Does anyone have a spare Sennheiser EK 300 ? I want to record the IEMs at the GnR concerts :)

Be sure to record Sydney and Newcastle at least. We should catch up for a beer at these shows too.

Be sure to record Sydney and Newcastle at least. We should catch up for a beer at these shows too.

at the moment im still trying to gather information on how to exactly go about it . and a beer sounds good

at the moment im still trying to gather information on how to exactly go about it . and a beer sounds good

If you can record the Sydney and Newy shows, I'll shout you a carton. Haha.

Knowing my luck I would be the one who would get caught.

Ahhhhhh I missed it. Will see if I can find it.

I was hoping others would film 2010 but guess Australian's are even too lazy too lol.

adelaide 2010 was filmed in full (good quality)

Punch to the guy who said he watches Today Tonight.....

...anyone seen the ads for the Saturday show on the TV? I saw it the other day whilst I was watching my stories.

I didn't but then again I hardly watch TV. When I do watch TV all I see is KFC commercials with the Madden brothers hugging chips

Edited by ThinkAboutYou