Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

Just got my funds through and about to buy the silver ticket ($172 for Melbourne) - or Gold if I can. With that, I'll be able to get down the very front or at least how close to the front?

gold and silver is seating for Melbourne which is the front......ga is on the grass at the back

Edited by metalroses

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that's just what I was told on the phone. I get too way ahead of myself, lol. Thanks - and gonna crack for Gold.

Just when you see GA and it's kind of a 'OH FUCK NO' moment.

Edited by Guest

Yep that's just what I was told on the phone. I get too way ahead of myself, lol. Thanks - and gonna crack for Gold.

Good luck :)

I got my tickets on Mondays presale.....bang on 12:00 i could only manage silver. Oh well I'm still close to the stage :) I hate how you have to put in the words as a security check......half the time you cant make out what the word is lol. If it wasn't for that i may have gotten gold

Good luck :)

I got my tickets on Mondays presale.....bang on 12:00 i could only manage silver. Oh well I'm still close to the stage :) I hate how you have to put in the words as a security check......half the time you cant make out what the word is lol. If it wasn't for that i may have gotten gold

Silver's still not bad long as you can get relatively close to the stage. Yeah that fucking security check is a pain in the arse; usually you can read them but those, nope.

Hopefully looking forward to meeting a few of you in Melbs.

I will bite someone in the pit. Mark my word.

What pit ? The wont be a pit in Melbourne.

Said who?

*sigh* We keep saying that GA is BEHIND the seating area - pretty sure. If you want to ask if people are allowed to stand at the front like the arenas then ring Music Bowl & see if they know. I think people are going to assume that GA is at the front like all other venues but it's not likely & will depend on how the stage is set up. If there are catwalks then they most likely will go to the seats - with no standing area.

See if they know.

im wanting to know, if there IS a pit at the front (once they open that area up when the main act comes on) wont the people who paid for the gold seats at the front, be pissed off?

im wanting to know, if there IS a pit at the front (once they open that area up when the main act comes on) wont the people who paid for the gold seats at the front, be pissed off?

They could just get up. Seriously if you actually wanna go to a concert like that and sit whilst being metres away I'd dare suggest that your wasting a good ticket.

And I'd highly doubt theres gonna be ego ramps and what not. That would be ridiculous as I don't think the venue really accommodates it and it'd mean alot of people can't properly lose their shit because of a stage setup

Usually what happens is after support acts people are told to go back to the seats. Then when bands start playing can come down again to the barrier

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

They could just get up. Seriously if you actually wanna go to a concert like that and sit whilst being metres away I'd dare suggest that your wasting a good ticket.

And I'd highly doubt theres gonna be ego ramps and what not. That would be ridiculous as I don't think the venue really accommodates it and it'd mean alot of people can't properly lose their shit because of a stage setup

Most people will know they can go down and really the people who stand in the front aren't in anyones way if they do chose to stand at their seat because it is tiered.

There has been catwalks at other shows there and the carols has one every year also so I won't be suprised if there is as Axl loves his catwalk.

Anyone gonna wear a t shirt with Mr. Hudson on it? Not solely of course.

In 2007 there was a guy at the 2nd Melbourne show with a "Where's Slash" T-Shirt on, he got up on one of the crowd barriers to the side of the pit and Robin waved at him and laughed, he thought he was pretty good and stayed there so Robin opened a bottle of water and emptied it and threw it at him just missing, he then got up and paraded a bit higher so Robin then threw an unopened bottle just flicking the side of his head, he got down pretty quickly after that!

I don't think anyone will be sitting down once GNR come on.

Yea tell me about! I was thinking of going to Sydney and Newcastle too but the ticket prices are just too much of a risk if he rocks up like he did at Rio.

Hehe I'm glad I could make your day melly. I hope you are planning on going?

Got my Brisbane ticket and Sydney ticket, if I find a single A for Melbourne I will buy it. And going to buy Newcastle soon, getting excited now :).