Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, there is a strong chance of a 2nd Melbourne show and I have a contact who I got tickets through for the first show who's prepared to offer Gold tickets through their agency prior to them going on sale to anyone who I pass his details to. He has word if it goes ahead it will go on sale in a week maybe 2, if you are interested PM me your name and email address and once it's announced he will contact you with the details. Prices for the first show were $230 for gold so I expect they will be the same for the 2nd.

Ok guys, there is a strong chance of a 2nd Melbourne show and I have a contact who I got tickets through for the first show who's prepared to offer Gold tickets through their agency prior to them going on sale to anyone who I pass his details to. He has word if it goes ahead it will go on sale in a week maybe 2, if you are interested PM me your name and email address and once it's announced he will contact you with the details. Prices for the first show were $230 for gold so I expect they will be the same for the 2nd.

wow, very kind of you Adam, I sent a message to the promoter about any possibility for a second show in melbourne or other cities, and had no reply. Hopefully there are more shows!

This is why the good tickets go early so by the time Ticketmaster sell them there's no good seats available. It's great for those of us who have this information to get tickets early but not so for the general public.

If your friend sells tickets beforehand then everyone will be in the same position as people are today, unable to get tickets.

The whole system seems unfair - it really should be first in first served.

This is why the good tickets go early so by the time Ticketmaster sell them there's no good seats available. It's great for those of us who have this information to get tickets early but not so for the general public.

If your friend sells tickets beforehand then everyone will be in the same position as people are today, unable to get tickets.

Unfortunately that's how it has become. Scalpers are the main reason for this bullshit. That and bullshit endorsement deals with credit card companies...

According to Australia's long-running rock station Triple M, the promoter of the GUNS N' ROSES tour in the country has promised fans Axl Rose will not be late for his band's concerts.

"Axl will be on stage on time, so any of those fairyheads saying he won't be, good luck!" Andrew McManus told the station.

Axl has long been hammered for being being late on stage, sometimes up to two hours late, but McManus says he's got his act together.

"The great thing is that the last 12 months he's been on stage on time. I can guarantee all the punters that do go, he has been exemplary," he said.

"He'll promise you, he'll be on stage at the right time, so don't be fearful. [if] you rock out there two hours late and think you're going to see him... the show will be over."

Blabbermouth

wow, very kind of you Adam, I sent a message to the promoter about any possibility for a second show in melbourne or other cities, and had no reply. Hopefully there are more shows!

I've been asked not to say anything as in names and company but I'm sure you guys can work it out by price, I got row B for the first show and depending on numbers I'll be pretty sure we will have the front few rows for the 2nd show.

I've been asked not to say anything as in names and company but I'm sure you guys can work it out by price, I got row B for the first show and depending on numbers I'll be pretty sure we will have the front few rows for the 2nd show.

I'll definitely be interested!!

Unfortunately that's how it has become. Scalpers are the main reason for this bullshit. That and bullshit endorsement deals with credit card companies...

Look guys don't make an argument out of this, It's not Ticketmnaster, It's not a scalper, It is a registered ticket ageny who sold tickets to the public the first time around and you all had the chance to but them but overlooked it, this person is an agent for them and has offered this generously for this show as so many people missed out.

There was a limit of 10 per person on showbiz but a few friends buying tickets could sell them to desperate fans on ebay for lots more than originally paid. Out of interest I will be watching ebay to see just how much they put the price up.

I really hope you get a ticket to the show - best of luck. How come you didn't go through Showbiz like we did if you don't mind me asking?

In all my time I have never known it to be easy to good seats to a popular concert, we were given 2nd row by a fan club president one year & I'd say most of the people around us were from the fan club. For another show we had to get tickets bought from interstate to get better seats.

Edited by rock4eva

There was a limit of 10 per person on showbiz but a few friends buying tickets could sell them to desperate fans on ebay for lots more than originally paid. Out of interest I will be watching ebay to see just how much they put the price up.

I really hope you get a ticket to the show - best of luck. How come you didn't go through Showbiz like we did if you don't mind me asking?

In all my time I have never known it to be easy to good seats to a popular concert, we were given 2nd row by a fan club president one year & I'd say most of the people around us were from the fan club. For another show we had to get tickets bought from interstate to get better seats.

I thought I would just go the old fashioned way like I always have :( I wasn't expecting front row seats but close. My fault anyway... Have to buy presale next time.

Look guys don't make an argument out of this, It's not Ticketmnaster, It's not a scalper, It is a registered ticket ageny who sold tickets to the public the first time around and you all had the chance to but them but overlooked it, this person is an agent for them and has offered this generously for this show as so many people missed out.

Sorry we're not saying your friend is doing the wrong thing, or suggesting they are scalpers by any means. We are just saying that unless you are "in the know" of someone to get tickets from you miss out. We got ours through a place I've never heard of - please don't think we are knocking your friend. The general situation in getting tickets to a concert has always been unfair.

Sorry we're not saying your friend is doing the wrong thing, or suggesting they are scalpers by any means. We are just saying that unless you are "in the know" of someone to get tickets from you miss out. We got ours through a place I've never heard of - please don't think we are knocking your friend. The general situation in getting tickets to a concert has always been unfair.

Everyone is whining about not being able to get tickets yet Showbiz had them on sale from last Friday and you could still buy Gold on Sunday through them so the question is why did they all overlook them and wait for the Ticketmaster lucky draw?

Everyone is whining about not being able to get tickets yet Showbiz had them on sale from last Friday and you could still buy Gold on Sunday through them so the question is why did they all overlook them and wait for the Ticketmaster lucky draw?

We got ours through showbiz & are in the box seats close to the stage, so we were lucky.

However if it wasn't for this site we would never have heard of showbiz - so would have had to wait till the tickets went to general public as I never got my "pre-sales email" I had provided to ticketek.

The whining is the unfair system on buying tickets to any popular concert - it's unfair fan clubs get good tickets, radio stations get tickets to give away over weekends but not sure if those tickets are close to stage or not, chunks would be sent interstate where bands don't go etc.

Plus of course ticketek workers & their friends, promoters & their friends etc etc. It's always been the same Adam, you could be first in line to buy tickets at Myer when they went on sale at 9am only to find the only tickets you could get were in the back sections. That was way before the internet or phone bookings so why?

We got ours through showbiz & are in the box seats close to the stage, so we were lucky.

However if it wasn't for this site we would never have heard of showbiz - so would have had to wait till the tickets went to general public as I never got my "pre-sales email" I had provided to ticketek.

The whining is the unfair system on buying tickets to any popular concert - it's unfair fan clubs get good tickets, radio stations get tickets to give away over weekends but not sure if those tickets are close to stage or not, chunks would be sent interstate where bands don't go etc.

Plus of course ticketek workers & their friends, promoters & their friends etc etc. It's always been the same Adam, you could be first in line to buy tickets at Myer when they went on sale at 9am only to find the only tickets you could get were in the back sections. That was way before the internet or phone bookings so why?

We also have to remember that although we hit the buy now button the second they go on sale so has 1000 other people who all want 2 or 4 tickets so then it becomes luck of the draw, when these went on sale on Monday I bought a ticket for a friend and i was amazed that 2 hours later you could still buy a silver ticket.

Ticketmaster's getting a bit of flack over on their Facebook page. Rightly so.

It's not that we couldn't have bought through Showbiz or bought tickets earlier...it's just if you advertise something for 12pm you make it 12pm. Not 9am.

Edited by Guest

It's not that we couldn't have bought through Showbiz or bought tickets earlier...it's just if you advertise something for 12pm you make it 12pm. Not 9am.

Did they make it 12pm to make it fair for the people in Perth due to time difference? What are the best seats at the Myer Music Bowl now?