Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

GUNS N ROSES

ZZ TOP & ROSE TATTOO

Sydney Myer Music Bowl Melbourne

Sunday the 14th of March 2013

2 x GA LAWN TICKETS

FREE POSTAGE

GUNS N ROSES

ZZ TOP & ROSE TATTOO

Sydney Myer Music Bowl Melbourne

Sunday the 14th of March 2013

2 x GA LAWN TICKETS

FREE POSTAGE

Sorry about the bad cut & paste but this is on ebay for $250.00 - maybe they got better seats today??

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few going up on Ebay - one is within front 3 rows, 2 tickets Brisbane $699. Is that a fair price or very overpriced Brisbanites?

OMG - Gold stalls row K = $700 if you buy now & $525 starts bidding :anger: We paid just over $200 and are closer to the stage, they really do hike up the prices don't they?

Edited by rock4eva

Wow... so turns out I wasn't the only unhappy fan this time around. Sucks balls this time around not sure why, but 2010 wasn't even as stressful as this or maybe I can't remember...

I keep biting my familys heads off all the time and they don't even know why hahahahahahaha... I'm so stressed not even sure if Melbourne is worth the trip.. Only for Axl I might not even bother going to shows...

I'll just be happy with the others... and wait around or something in Melbourne. If they realease another Melbourne show it's going to be the same deal anyway so what's the point???. They are still going to overcharge for tickets and it will be the same thing as this morning. So what's the point of adding another Melbourne show???.

I sound SO ungrateful but really I am happy about them coming back would be nice if Triple M got an interview with Axl!.

Just bought 2 more tickets in block 216 row c for Perth which is pretty much as close as you can get to the front so I've now spent $799 on tickets for gnr - is that commitment to the band!

it would make sense to do NZ while they're down here...

Ticketmaster just posted a FB response to their angry customers.

"As a ticketing agent, Ticketmaster acts on the behalf of our clients. It is at our clients discretion that necessary amendments or changes are made to events including on sale dates and times. We apologise for any inconvenience the revised on sale time may have caused."

So ... Is the client the promoter or Axl? Drama follows GN'R wherever they go.

Just bought 2 more tickets in block 216 row c for Perth which is pretty much as close as you can get to the front so I've now spent $799 on tickets for gnr - is that commitment to the band!

it would make sense to do NZ while they're down here...

Lol who gives a shit about New Zealand. :lol:

Ticketmaster just posted a FB response to their angry customers.

"As a ticketing agent, Ticketmaster acts on the behalf of our clients. It is at our clients discretion that necessary amendments or changes are made to events including on sale dates and times. We apologise for any inconvenience the revised on sale time may have caused."

So ... Is the client the promoter or Axl? Drama follows GN'R wherever they go.

The explanation seems credible.. I received an email from gunsnroses.com at 5.00am this morning stating tickets would be on sale at 9.00am...

The whole things been a cock up. Why bring it forward at the last moment. Must be either for money or controversy.

my only guess is , and not that it would make much of a difference, is they wanted the tickets sold earlier than 12:00, for a few reasons.

One, so they would sell quicker , which if the rumors are true, would be the sooner this melbourne show sells out (or close to it) the sooner they can announce the other (rumored) gnr show.

why announce two at once , if both would only be half full, sell out the first one THAN announce the second, and selling the tickets a few hours earlier wouldn't make much of a difference, but still..

FROM ANDREW MCMANUS FACEBOOK A FEW HOURS AGO

Go easy crew.....I had set 9am, as did my office....no idea how the times got messed up but somehow 6,000 plus knew it was 9am? No promises but I will do what I can to see if there is a way to secure a second show...watch www.McManusentertainment.com website as I know my girls get it right...A Mac."
Edited by Gunns

The whole things been a cock up. Why bring it forward at the last moment. Must be either for money or controversy.

my only guess is , and not that it would make much of a difference, is they wanted the tickets sold earlier than 12:00, for a few reasons.

One, so they would sell quicker , which if the rumors are true, would be the sooner this melbourne show sells out (or close to it) the sooner they can announce the other (rumored) gnr show.

why announce two at once , if both would only be half full, sell out the first one THAN announce the second, and selling the tickets a few hours earlier wouldn't make much of a difference, but still..

FROM ANDREW MCMANUS FACEBOOK A FEW HOURS AGO

Go easy crew.....I had set 9am, as did my office....no idea how the times got messed up but somehow 6,000 plus knew it was 9am? No promises but I will do what I can to see if there is a way to secure a second show...watch www.McManusentertainment.com website as I know my girls get it right...A Mac."

So they blamed him and he blamed them, should have seen that coming!

Edited by adamlacy

But... Is anyone planning to record this tour in Aus?, we haven't had a quality DVD from previous tours... Surely we have the people with the knowledge and equipment to do a decent job of it, f*ck, get this wireless signal sorted and record those mixes too, how hard can it be really?.. If I was going to a show or two this tour, I'd be recording it in some way, see, I've already been to a Guns concert and don't expect these to be any different (other than the diluted voice) so why not enjoy, because it is a great live show. But also capture it for everyone else, people around the world, in other states, people who's first concert it was, etc?...

Do we have professional bootleggers in Aus? Is GnR considered a potential business opportunity for them? I'd throw in a few dollars for a dedicated filmers ticket if thats what it takes, I can't make it over (from Tassie) this time around (child expected to arrive on 14/3, bushfire damage, work, etc etc) but just feel this should be organised publically and not hoarded if/when it's done...

Mcmanus's reply is arrogance and stinks of bullshit. "No idea how the times got messed up". Great. Glad to hear you've put a lot of effort into this. I'm sorry for everyone who missed out. I got ok seats but still pissed they should have been a lot better if play was fair.

Mcmanus's reply is arrogance and stinks of bullshit. "No idea how the times got messed up". Great. Glad to hear you've put a lot of effort into this. I'm sorry for everyone who missed out. I got ok seats but still pissed they should have been a lot better if play was fair.

Ticketmasters reply is worse, they blame their client (McManus) and say they do what their client wants, I would say Ticketmaster has stuffed up and are passing the buck.

Everyone that happens to be on eBay, Gumtree, Craiglist - wherever; if you see a ticket going (it seems it's for Melbourne, for obvious reasons only at this point) that appears 'scam-ish', make sure you report it on the advertising page. If we get enough of us (even 20 or 30 people) to report it, or more, there should be a chance that those scalpers get the tickets taken out, or at least put them on some kind of hopeful notice. But of course they'll go underground or re-register with new names, but nothing like giving them a slight kick in the ass.

I've reported at least 10 with more than 10 tickets available to one event - Gold, strangely enough - all on eBay. Especially with a name like 'lasttickets2013' or something of the like. If we got fucked over with what happened (and yes, we could have done the Showbiz or pre-sale route but didn't), time to fuck those scalpers in the ass.

As for that - why changing the public sale to three hours earlier makes a difference, it doesn't. 'They' are still getting their thousands of dollars to the band, promoter, management, organisers etc and anyone else involved, so why changing the time (without much notice except for Guns' Twitter account and TripleM - now, even though it's too late) makes any sense is beyond me.

Edited by Guest

Everyone that happens to be on eBay, Gumtree, Craiglist - wherever; if you see a ticket going (it seems it's for Melbourne, for obvious reasons only at this point) that appears 'scam-ish', make sure you report it on the advertising page. If we get enough of us (even 20 or 30 people) to report it, or more, there should be a chance that those scalpers get the tickets taken out, or at least put them on some kind of hopeful notice. But of course they'll go underground or re-register with new names, but nothing like giving them a slight kick in the ass.

I've reported at least 10 with more than 10 tickets available to one event - Gold, strangely enough - all on eBay. Especially with a name like 'lasttickets2013' or something of the like. If we got fucked over with what happened (and yes, we could have done the Showbiz or pre-sale route but didn't), time to fuck those scalpers in the ass.

As for that - why changing the public sale to three hours earlier makes a difference, it doesn't. 'They' are still getting their thousands of dollars to the band, promoter, management, organisers etc and anyone else involved, so why changing the time (without much notice except for Guns' Twitter account and TripleM - now, even though it's too late) makes any sense is beyond me.

I've reported these fuck nuts too on eBay

Those are the scalper ones - well I think they are anyway. If anyone else can report them...go for it. To make it easier with quick detail on each.

SuperiorTix - $329 x 1 ticket

amdweb82 - $550 x 2 silver tickets

benflux - $1200 Bid / $1300 Buy Now x 4 silver tickets

matty193 - $500 Bid / $600 Buy Now x 2 silver tickets

BESTTICKETS2013 - more than 10 available (!!!!!) $379 x 1 ticket in stalls

hensfraser1 $1300 Bid / $1500 Buy Now x 4 tickets

I've reported these fuck nuts too on eBay

Thanks for doing that. The more the better.

Edited by Guest