Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

Melbourne: Do you think people will stay in their seats or will be able to move around within the gold/silver area, get to the front etc? Getting excited now after yesterday's debacle.

You will be able to come to the front after the band hits as long as you have seats. So basically everyone is in their seats till the bands play then they can move towards the barrier. Usually security moves people back to their seats after each support band.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the scalper ones - well I think they are anyway. If anyone else can report them...go for it. To make it easier with quick detail on each.

SuperiorTix - $329 x 1 ticket

amdweb82 - $550 x 2 silver tickets

benflux - $1200 Bid / $1300 Buy Now x 4 silver tickets

matty193 - $500 Bid / $600 Buy Now x 2 silver tickets

BESTTICKETS2013 - more than 10 available (!!!!!) $379 x 1 ticket in stalls

hensfraser1 $1300 Bid / $1500 Buy Now x 4 tickets

I've reported these fuck nuts too on eBay

Thanks for doing that. The more the better.

Thanks Drew, happy to report the suspicious ones. I imagine if they are selling because they got better tickets later they would put that on their ad wouldn't they?

Thats why they won't put the seat numbers on there "for privacy reasons", what they mean is they are scalpers and don't want to be traced.

Also they say if the show is cancelled they will return the money "face value" of the tickets - so that proves surely that they're selling at a higher than face value.

Edited by rock4eva

Ok guys, there is a strong chance of a 2nd Melbourne show and I have a contact who I got tickets through for the first show who's prepared to offer Gold tickets through their agency prior to them going on sale to anyone who I pass his details to. He has word if it goes ahead it will go on sale in a week maybe 2, if you are interested PM me your name and email address and once it's announced he will contact you with the details. Prices for the first show were $230 for gold so I expect they will be the same for the 2nd.

This is why the good tickets go early so by the time Ticketmaster sell them there's no good seats available. It's great for those of us who have this information to get tickets early but not so for the general public.

If your friend sells tickets beforehand then everyone will be in the same position as people are today, unable to get tickets.

The whole system seems unfair - it really should be first in first served.

Unfortunately that's how it has become. Scalpers are the main reason for this bullshit. That and bullshit endorsement deals with credit card companies...

Look guys don't make an argument out of this, It's not Ticketmnaster, It's not a scalper, It is a registered ticket ageny who sold tickets to the public the first time around and you all had the chance to but them but overlooked it, this person is an agent for them and has offered this generously for this show as so many people missed out.

Sorry we're not saying your friend is doing the wrong thing, or suggesting they are scalpers by any means. We are just saying that unless you are "in the know" of someone to get tickets from you miss out. We got ours through a place I've never heard of - please don't think we are knocking your friend. The general situation in getting tickets to a concert has always been unfair.

Well you are all in the "know" if a second show goes ahead so like I said if you want a good seat PM me your name and email address and the agent will send you an email with an offer.

Ok guys, there is a strong chance of a 2nd Melbourne show and I have a contact who I got tickets through for the first show who's prepared to offer Gold tickets through their agency prior to them going on sale to anyone who I pass his details to. He has word if it goes ahead it will go on sale in a week maybe 2, if you are interested PM me your name and email address and once it's announced he will contact you with the details. Prices for the first show were $230 for gold so I expect they will be the same for the 2nd.

This is why the good tickets go early so by the time Ticketmaster sell them there's no good seats available. It's great for those of us who have this information to get tickets early but not so for the general public.

If your friend sells tickets beforehand then everyone will be in the same position as people are today, unable to get tickets.

The whole system seems unfair - it really should be first in first served.

Unfortunately that's how it has become. Scalpers are the main reason for this bullshit. That and bullshit endorsement deals with credit card companies...

Look guys don't make an argument out of this, It's not Ticketmnaster, It's not a scalper, It is a registered ticket ageny who sold tickets to the public the first time around and you all had the chance to but them but overlooked it, this person is an agent for them and has offered this generously for this show as so many people missed out.

Sorry we're not saying your friend is doing the wrong thing, or suggesting they are scalpers by any means. We are just saying that unless you are "in the know" of someone to get tickets from you miss out. We got ours through a place I've never heard of - please don't think we are knocking your friend. The general situation in getting tickets to a concert has always been unfair.

Well you are all in the "know" if a second show goes ahead so like I said if you want a good seat PM me your name and email address and the agent will send you an email with an offer.

I'd like a couple of seats in Axl's dressing room for Redhead74 & myself - could he manage that? :takethat:

Thanks for those last two. So it looks like Sydney (oh and fucking Brisbane) scalpers are out in force now. Reported.

I went to the duplicate listings and auction or buy it now links. There should be a link for scalpers on there. I'm so confused now I don't know who I have reported more than once & who I've missed - lol

Will we keep adding on here the ones we find or best to just do it ourselves?

Hmmmm. If you can just write down the names of those you reported (same to anyone else reporting scalpers) then someone can get all those names together and send them off to eBay or at least list them here. Whatever works best.

If you've reported someone more than once, shouldn't matter - I think I reported someone at least three times lol. All eBay's gonna do is get multiple reports - and hopefully, get the hint as to why they're getting these multiple reports for one show.

(LOL I got confused writing that post).

Edited by Guest

Hmmmm. If you can just write down the names of those you reported (same to anyone else reporting scalpers) then someone can get all those names together and send them off to eBay or at least list them here. Whatever works best.

If you've reported someone more than once, shouldn't matter - I think I reported someone at least three times lol. All eBay's gonna do is get multiple reports - and hopefully, get the hint as to why they're getting these multiple reports for one show.

(LOL I got confused writing that post).

Haha and I got confused reading it lol.

One auction should be just about finished around now so will keep an eye on it as nobody had taken the offer. If they have bought tickets & ebay take them down then what happens to those tickets? Maybe they'll have to actually turn up to the concert trying to sell them on the day - otherwise they are stuck with them while the fans who would have loved them miss out.

gnr tickets currently listed on ebay

Bids|Item #|Price|BIN Price|Shipping|Time|Item Title

0|321060814221|AU $250.00|-|2 GA Lawn Guns N Roses ZZ Top Rose Tattoo Tickets MELBOURNE 17thMarch Sunday 5pm

0|160962769210|AU $525.00|-|GUNS N ROSES Stalls 2 x ***GOLD*** TICKETS MELBOURNE Sidney Myer Music Bowl

0|111003540064|AU $400.00|AU $550.00|Guns N Roses Concert Tickets, Brisbane Wed 20 March, 2 x Silver Reserved Seats

0|190787552023|AU $550.00|AU $600.00|2 x SILVER Guns N Roses TICKET ZZ Top, Rose Tattoo Myer Music Bowl Melbourne

0|140908405740|AU $1,200.00|AU $1,300.00|4 x SILVER Guns N Roses TICKETS ZZ Top, Rose Tattoo Myer Music Bowl Melbourne

0|160962406879|AU $500.00|AU $600.00|2x GUNS N ROSES STALLS SILVER TICKETS MELBOURNE Sidney Myer Music Bowl GnR GOLD

2|150984195796|AU $325.00|-|Postage not specified|Discounted Ticketek Voucher - value $500. PINK, GUNS N ROSES, AUST OPEN

0|111005137578|AU $500.00|AU $650.00|2x GUNS N ROSES STALLS SILVER TICKETS MELBOURNE Sidney Myer Music Bowl GnR GOLD

0|111003606593|AU $1,300.00|AU $1,500.00|4 x GUNS N ROSES TICKETS MELBOURNE SUNDAY 18TH MARCH (STALLS)

0|300851604532|AU $650.00|-|2 x SILVER Guns N Roses ZZ Top Rose Tattoo Concert Tickets MELBOURNE - Row U

0|111005304507|AU $0.01|-|2 X Guns n Roses tickets - Sydney 12th March - MOSH PIT!!! ***NO RESERVE***

Edited by Gunns

Few more reported. Thanks Gunns.

One auction should be just about finished around now so will keep an eye on it as nobody had taken the offer. If they have bought tickets & ebay take them down then what happens to those tickets? Maybe they'll have to actually turn up to the concert trying to sell them on the day - otherwise they are stuck with them while the fans who would have loved them miss out.

Oh good I wasn't the only one confused.

It's like 50 minutes down here or so for that one to end. I hope that they do turn up on the day trying to flog the tickets - would piss myself laughing if nobody bought them. Offer them $10 on the day and see what they do just to fuck them up. Anyway I know I've said it 100 times before in this thread - or at least feels like that - if Melbourne does not go ahead with a second show, I'll be going for Sydney. They're about $110 GA (sold poorly from what I've been hearing) and ACTUAL FUCKING GENERAL ADMISSION - and hotels are cheap if you can find them, so at least some of us'd be there even if not to Melbs.

Alright - I'm off for the moment, if you see any more scalping motherfuckers, list them down and I'll review it next time I've access to eBay. I hope it brings 'em down.

Edited by Guest

Scalpers are pretty scummy not everyone is financial and inflating the prices makes so many miss out

Few more reported. Thanks Gunns.

Oh good I wasn't the only one confused.

It's like 50 minutes down here or so for that one to end. I hope that they do turn up on the day trying to flog the tickets - would piss myself laughing if nobody bought them. Offer them $10 on the day and see what they do just to fuck them up. Anyway I know I've said it 100 times before in this thread - or at least feels like that - if Melbourne does not go ahead with a second show, I'll be going for Sydney. They're about $110 GA (sold poorly from what I've been hearing) and ACTUAL FUCKING GENERAL ADMISSION - and hotels are cheap if you can find them, so at least some of us'd be there even if not to Melbs.

Alright - I'm off for the moment, if you see any more scalping motherfuckers, list them down and I'll review it next time I've access to eBay. I hope it brings 'em down.

In perth 2010 one of my friends didn't have a ticket for the GA negotiated with the scalper and had a $150 GA ticket for $90

Someone sold 2xA row tickets for $990 - so people are buying. Someone else paid $800 for Row B, how do the scalpers get these tickets when we had so much trouble? They always seem to get good seats.

It wasnt a scalper it was ticketmaster platinum but some good seats went on Showbiz alot cheaper

So if i already have a ticket from ticketek can i do the upgrade?

Yep $189 I think

You can't upgrade your ticket you can either buy a package with a ticket or just the package with the meet and greet, buying just a meet and greet wont get you a better ticket just early entry.

Someone sold 2xA row tickets for $990 - so people are buying. Someone else paid $800 for Row B, how do the scalpers get these tickets when we had so much trouble? They always seem to get good seats.

It wasnt a scalper it was ticketmaster platinum but some good seats went on Showbiz alot cheaper

Yep $189 I think

You can't upgrade your ticket you can either buy a package with a ticket or just the package with the meet and greet, buying just a meet and greet wont get you a better ticket just early entry.

Huh? Where did better ticket come into it? I was just wondering if you can buy the meet and greet/early entry if you already have a ticket from like ticketek and you can

Yep $189 I think

Huh? Where did better ticket come into it? I was just wondering if you can buy the meet and greet/early entry if you already have a ticket from like ticketek and you can

Ah ok sorry I missunderstood when I read upgrade your ticket, from what I see you either buy the meet and greet or the ticket with a meet and greet

Thanks for letting us know about this item. We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously.

We'll review your report and take appropriate action. However, to protect the privacy of our members, we won't be able to share the details of the actions we take. You may not immediately notice or be able to see these actions, but they can include removing a listing, sending the member a warning, limiting buying and selling privileges, or even suspending the account.

In the future, to help us investigate more quickly, you can use the ‘Report item’ link on the right side of the listing page.

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention and helping us keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell.

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Antera Pu.

eBay Customer Support Team

Seems the Meet and Greets aren't that popular, still available in all cities today and the only tickets sold out are Melbourne.

I would expect not all the aussies would have heard about the VIP's

I reckon you're right, I received no info on them and was just lucky when I got home yesterday afternoon someone had posted here about them, looks like the tickets went quick for Melbourne though, anyone know what rows were up for grabs?