Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend is the guitarist for the doc neesons angels band.. mark fenwick.. he says doc is doing as fine as he can, more operations still.. theres no way he can do the gig though, long road to recovery..

it would be good to have them cover some or one of the angels songs..

was going to get back stage tickets, but now its out of the question :/

Please tell Mark to pass along the word to Doc that there's tons of folks that wish him a speedy recovery. Even lots of us here in the US that never forgot about him!

will do matey.. :)

Was able to get Row B for Melbourne on Showbiz last week, tossed up whether to take my chances this morning and happy I didn't!

I saw Row C there the other day too, but I dont know if i can make melbourne.

Brisbane i'm tossing up but syd n newy is 100%

After I bought them Row A came up!

I have all my tix now going ga for everywhere except melbourne

Yeah but stalls are essentially the real GA anyway so your winning anyway.

just knock over the security on the ailes

lets see if axl can do the 11pm Myer Music Bowl curfew

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Was able to get Row B for Melbourne on Showbiz last week, tossed up whether to take my chances this morning and happy I didn't!

Was this on showbiz? It looks like no more tickets to Melbourne are available there

Was this on showbiz? It looks like no more tickets to Melbourne are available there

Yeah, Gold and Silver sold out on Friday

Yeah, Gold and Silver sold out on Friday

Ah nuts. Good to see strong interest though

Reckon there'll still be decent tickets (the $169 ones) available for a couple of weeks after the public sale starts?

Why wait?

Haven't got the funds for a week or so. That's why - should be I hope.

They defintely have to let us down the front. Could you imagine a Guns concert with no mosh pit :S ? That would be Melbournes first Guns N' Roses riot right there.

They defintely have to let us down the front. Could you imagine a Guns concert with no mosh pit :S ? That would be Melbournes first Guns N' Roses riot right there.

If you don't have Gold or Silver tickets you won't get down the front. If you have front tickets though you can usually go and stand in the Orchestra Pit but it wouldn't suprise me if it's not there for this show and the stage has the 3 catwalks coming off the front, Axl loves his catwalks!

If you don't have Gold or Silver tickets you won't get down the front. If you have front tickets though you can usually go and stand in the Orchestra Pit but it wouldn't suprise me if it's not there for this show and the stage has the 3 catwalks coming off the front, Axl loves his catwalks!

Wonder if the pyro will be there plus the red paper at the end of Paradise City, they have to negotiate with the arena on that but will be disappointing if it's not allowed.

Wonder if the pyro will be there plus the red paper at the end of Paradise City, they have to negotiate with the arena on that but will be disappointing if it's not allowed.

There's been Pyro there at other shows so I don't see any reason why they can't

Just got my funds through and about to buy the silver ticket ($172 for Melbourne) - or Gold if I can. With that, I'll be able to get down the very front or at least how close to the front?