Metal Petals & Jumpin' Ax Flash

Creepshow2

Hi Marc, do you know any source that hasn't been shut down and has the demos from Metal Petals and Jumpin' Ax Flash? I was told that they have the songs from the post-Spencer Proffer session. I would love to hear that 3rd Don't Cry demo. Please let me know. Merry Christmas. And thanks again for the book and all the Q&A over the last bunch of months.

Edited by Creepshow2

The one from Metal Petals. The one you have listed as #3 1986 Rumbo Tapes I was told is from the first every session from 1985 with the speaking over the solo. The one that says #1 November Rain demos is possibly from Sound City if it has no backing vocals. I'm not sure what #2 is but I am really interested in hearing it. If you don't mind, could you possibly set up a link or I could give you my email address. Do you have the full Metal Petals album or just Don't Cry?

I've downloaded some demos few years ago, so I guess the original uploader named them wrong...

I have also Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone and Sweet Child O' Mine demos, that says "Metal Petals", but again, they could be named wrong. :unsure:

Well, you can pm your e-mail and I can send them ;)