in light of the 'theres 10 new tracks out there' post, will something leak this year?

Guest Gunns

in light of the 'theres 10 new tracks out there' will a song leak this year?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was also thinking 2014. I just hope it's not going to be like Axl saying "Yeah it'll be out soon", "We are working on it, maybe this year!" like during Chinese Democracy. I want him to really tell us no not for a while or yes very soon now. I would rather have this instead so I don't get my hopes up and it doesn't happen.

Depends what you mean by 'new'. The 14 demos (not 10) that are in the the hands of just half a dozen guys are 7 to 13 years old (so just like the age of the wannabes on this forum who don't know jackshit but pretend they are in the scene, the latin named geeks mainly).

And none of those half a dozen guys who have them are dumb enough to share them, nor do any of them need the money (if they would be dumb enough to ask money for it). So unless it was stolen or incomplete, nothing will happen. If there had been real interest by the industry or the people in that circle to promote something, it would have been leaked a long time ago.

The first leaks of CD were organised to be leaked too by the GnR camp; it was free promotion and input gathering by the record company.