Paulina Rubio and Slash

bumblecool

Slash plays with a lot of people, some of them are better then others, but I don't view it as a negative thing. It probably helps building his name, so at least commercially it has value.

Music is also a business and I'd say he did very well for himself. He's basically an icon now. All those collaborations probably didn't hurt.

Having said that, this clip was terrible imo. Something like Street Child is the other end of it I think.

Edited by Rovim

Come on, as if Slash is doing only this kind of thing. The Rolling Stones are probably the most respected band there is and still, they played with Lady Gaga. Who cares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgF9-QSInlQ

Don't compare Lady Gaga (and what she represents) with Paulina Rubio. It's not the same. Paulina is more like Fergie! :awesomeface:

Edited by izzygirl

:nervous:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

What's wrong with Quique? :max:

On topic: When I first heard this song with Paulina Rubio I got depressed. You cannot sink any lower.

He's shit and I'm pretty sure you didn't recognize the scab playing with him, that was Fortus :lol:

But I agree, Slash playing with Rubio made me feel bad too.

Mick Jagger also played with Fergie

facepalm.gif I'll better shut up.

(I always preferred Keith though)

What's wrong with Quique? :max:

On topic: When I first heard this song with Paulina Rubio I got depressed. You cannot sink any lower.

He's shit and I'm pretty sure you didn't recognize the scab playing with him, that was Fortus :lol:

But I agree, Slash playing with Rubio made me feel bad too.

I didn't see the video! I just saw it was Enrique Iglesias with Kelis and I didn't want to see more. :nervous::lol: