Todd Kerns is a real star

izzydoezit

The first time I saw Slash I caught two picks from Kerns, one from Slash, and a drumstick from the drummer whose name escapes me at the moment. It was an incredible show, and even more incredible I caught all that stuff at one show.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I saw Slash I caught two picks from Kerns, one from Slash, and a drumstick from the drummer whose name escapes me at the moment. It was an incredible show, and even more incredible I caught all that stuff at one show.

When there is not a lot of people at the show it's easier to catch things.

definitely

Is this what you people call awesome? :no:

I'll take that over current axl

No, you will not. You're just retarded cupcakes going through the motion. If you say that the vid I posted sounds actually better than the one I'm posting now you're definitely being hypocrites by saying that Axl sounds bad because he doesn't sing w/ his raspy vocals, but when another person that do not sing w/ raspy vocals that person sounds better. That's bullshit, we know, but you've crossed yet another line of stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajQxY_5Cgs

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Thats awesome! Which spot were you at?

Thanks!

Also, do Slash throw away his pick after the show? Do they have some sort of fans interaction?

They throw a lot of picks.

I hope they throw at the very front as well, not just to the center.

Does that perfomance represent all of the other Jungle performances? No.

Bruno that's all they have is a few shitty performances from the last 25 years. We could easily post some crappy Slash performances over the years but we are more mature than that.

Thats awesome! Which spot were you at?

Thanks!

Also, do Slash throw away his pick after the show? Do they have some sort of fans interaction?

They throw a lot of picks.

I hope they throw at the very front as well, not just to the center.

The very very front (first line) won't have much luck. Around 4-5 rows behind (like 5-6 ft from the stage) is where the picks mostly fall.

You Volcano personally have nothing to do with maturity. But please post some recent Slash fuckups. I'd like to see them.

Axl's Mickey Mouse shitty voice is all over the gigs. It's not just limited to the benefit concert. But this particular performance is symbolic.

I have one from Kerns... actually, his pick hit me in the head :D

Fat, bloated, going-bald Axl Rose can't sing for shit! He sounds damn horrible in every song. He's a disgrace to the legacy of Gn'R. :shrugs:

Can you please repeat yourself some more?

Fat, bloated, going-bald Axl Rose can't sing for shit! He sounds damn horrible in every song. He's a disgrace to the legacy of Gn'R. :shrugs:

definitely

Is this what you people call awesome? :no:

I'll take that over current axl

No, you will not. You're just retarded cupcakes going through the motion. If you say that the vid I posted sounds actually better than the one I'm posting now you're definitely being hypocrites by saying that Axl sounds bad because he doesn't sing w/ his raspy vocals, but when another person that do not sing w/ raspy vocals that person sounds better. That's bullshit, we know, but you've crossed yet another line of stupidity.

It's called having an opinion. I prefer the todd kerns version. If it was 2010 or 2006, I would say I prefer axl. But I have listened to various concerts from 2011-present including purshased livestreams and attending Vegas shows and I don't like the direction his voice has headed. Simple as that. No trolling, just an opinion.