Official MyGNR roll call - Australia 2013

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone that's kept this thread-a-rollin' with attendance, dates etc etc, a big fucking thanks to you all!!!

See ya'll in fucking Sydney - let's party motherfuckers.

EDIT: 'Cos I'm a lazy motherfucker, I left the entire booking (flight, hotel and ticket) until today. So I have it now - FINALLY. Lol really I should try doing things on time. GA, Sydney.

Edited by Guest

Ok so to everyone in Sydney: are there any after-show things happening or good pubs around that anyone wants to organise a time for after the show? Given the show will probably finish at 7.30am, it should be good.

^ If you can book eventually - go for a hostel. Found a good one down Oxford Street (don't laugh) for $30 a night. Flights are mainly what fucking killed me - nearly $300 there and fucking back.

which ones are you going to H.V?

Brisbane and Newcastle (I live in Brisbane and my folks live in Newcastle) once I get tix. I want to do Sydney as well, but I just don't think I'll have the money... Only working 2 days a week while I'm doing my masters and supporting me/my partner. :no:

EDIT: Newcastle tickets not available anymore since the venue change? Did they sell out?

EDIT 2: Nope... Ticketek is now the vendor. Phew!