Official MyGNR roll call - Australia 2013

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on, get into debt like the rest of us! flying to syd, going to Future, then GNR then flying home has definitely set me back but fuck it will be worth it !

Definitley worth it. Gonna be a fucking great show and time. Can't wait - just under a fucking week now!!!

Go on, get into debt like the rest of us! flying to syd, going to Future, then GNR then flying home has definitely set me back but fuck it will be worth it !

In 2007, I took out a loan of $8000 do the entire AUS tour. It was well worth it.

I'd do it all again but I've had a baby since then so I'm only doing half the shows this time around.

I'll be at the Perth gig.

coming to the VIP?

catch you in a week

I will be mate, have you had any info yet?

I think you get an email 24-48 hours before the event with the info

Should be good, hopefully we'll get it soon lol. Shame Duff couldnt stay for a few more days and join them though!

i better work out how to get to the perth arena

catch train to city station mate, its not far to walk from there rock3

See you in Perth. Where can you go for a drink before the gig? Ezra pound?

couple of places over in northbridge, or you can just have a few there at the arena i think that's what we're doing

i better work out how to get to the perth arena

catch train to city station mate, its not far to walk from there rock3

>See you in Perth. Where can you go for a drink before the gig? Ezra pound?

couple of places over in northbridge, or you can just have a few there at the arena i think that's what we're doing

There's a place called The Generous Squire a couple of minutes walk from Perth Arena which is alright. And there's an Irish Pub called Dirty Nelly's pretty much right next to it. As Glync said, you can go to the bar at the Arena. I was there for the first time last week to see KISS and Motley and it was good. They have Budweiser, which makes a change from all the other shit midstrength beer they usually sell at concerts or sporting events.

Also, i rang Perth Arena today and they said the set times are:

Doors Open - 5:30

Rose Tattoo - 6:00

ZZ Top - 7:00

GnR - 8:30 (So probably 9pm)

Yeah Kiss were good there last week.

Bars/food areas weren't too badly priced i thought.

What is screwed up though is the meet n greet as the venue have no info, we haven't been told anything by the organisers....but then what do we expect ha ha ha

Looking forward to tomorrow night. Will be the 4th time I have seen 'new' GNR.

Bumblefoot tweeted that he was on the way to rehearsal about 2 hours ago. I wonder where they went as there is basketball at Perth Arena tonight!

I'm going to be at Adelaide terrace in the city

G'day Mate, Was just wondernig if you could take a photo or two of the Merchandise stand at this Perth gig and somehow send it to me ? Freaka ( Nightrain member) wants me to buy her stuff and a photo will help her see whats available. That way she can choose stuff and I can get it for her when I'm in Sydney or Newcastle? Anyway, see how you go. Have a great time and hope the Meet & Greet is very cool.
Cheers, Scott

G'day Mate, Was just wondernig if you could take a photo or two of the Merchandise stand at this Perth gig and somehow send it to me ? Freaka ( Nightrain member) wants me to buy her stuff and a photo will help her see whats available. That way she can choose stuff and I can get it for her when I'm in Sydney or Newcastle? Anyway, see how you go. Have a great time and hope the Meet & Greet is very cool.
Cheers, Scott

Is it expensive to buy at the stand and do you know if they will have Australia 2013 t-shirts? I want the bullet one but nothing on ebay which is too late to buy from now anyway,

Cheers, Scott

ill try and get a cpl of pics too mate if i can

Ill try to get a couple pics

Easy to walk it man. Perth isn't that big of a city. Don't walk back from the gig tho when it's night time. You're likely to have a violent encounter with the "natives" especially if you go near the train station or the malls.

Guess ill take a taxi then