Official MyGNR roll call - Australia 2013

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill try to get a couple pics

Easy to walk it man. Perth isn't that big of a city. Don't walk back from the gig tho when it's night time. You're likely to have a violent encounter with the "natives" especially if you go near the train station or the malls.

Guess ill take a taxi then

Don't waste you time and money getting a taxi, there will be people everywhere after the gig (it is Saturday night after all!) and is unlikely you will have a violent encounter. There will be thousands of GNR fans flooding into the city's bars so you will have back up if there is any problems :)

I'm going to be at Adelaide terrace in the city

G'day Mate, Was just wondernig if you could take a photo or two of the Merchandise stand at this Perth gig and somehow send it to me ? Freaka ( Nightrain member) wants me to buy her stuff and a photo will help her see whats available. That way she can choose stuff and I can get it for her when I'm in Sydney or Newcastle? Anyway, see how you go. Have a great time and hope the Meet & Greet is very cool.
Cheers, Scott

Hahaha, I'm also a member here Scott! :) Thanks so much for doing this.

Anyone got a chance to take a photo of the merchandise?

Red and I have a spare front row ticket for sale for Sunday 17th concert at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, if anyone is interested please pm one of us. It is Row A and we'll sell it at the exact price we paid for it, no extra. My friend can't make it due to illness so don't let a front seat go to waste with nobody sitting in it.

Thx

img1256s.jpg

Is that Australian Tour 2013 a t-shirt for $15? Sorry it's a bit hard to tell but it looks that way - think I'd like that as I've had no luck getting a t-shirt for the show.

I think the $15 price tag if it is 15 bucks, is for the stubby coolers down below the shirts, the price tag above the shirts is $50 or around there, can't really see clear enough but yeah.

Really tempted to grab those 3 Aussie tour shirts, really digging the designs the more i look at them.

Edited by nightrain86

img1256s.jpg

Is that Australian Tour 2013 a t-shirt for $15? Sorry it's a bit hard to tell but it looks that way - think I'd like that as I've had no luck getting a t-shirt for the show.

I think the $15 price tag if it is 15 bucks, is for the stubby coolers down below the shirts, the price tag above the shirts is $50 or around there, can't really see clear enough but yeah.

Really tempted to grab those 3 Aussie tour shirts, really digging the designs the more i look at them.

Oh thank you for that, that's pretty pricey and I don't think I'd fit into a stubby holder so might have to give it a miss. Bummer, sounded too good to be true.

Thinking of a Brisbane pre-show party at my place in fortitude valley through the day on Wed if anyone's keen!

G'day Mate, I am working wednesday and don't finish until about 3:30pm. Will make my way straight to the venue after work I think. I bought the VIP / Meet& Greet for this show so I guess I need to be there at the venue by around 5:00pm??? I hope I see you guys on the floor at the front though. Otherwise my mobile number is 0430 177 871 if you wanna try to catch up? Cheers, Scott.

DownUnder, what section are you entering the floor from? I got GA4 and also have the VIP, will probably bump into you if you're GA4 too haha

G'day Mate, I have section GA11 on the floor. but that just means we are both front section of the floor I think. Have you recieved an email about the VIP / Meet& Greet yet?

I haven't received any information about it at all. I will try to get there around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m after work otherwise I will end up missing the fucking thing if I'm late !! :)

Julian - what time have the other Meet & Greets started?

Cheers, Scott

G'day Mate, I have section GA11 on the floor. but that just means we are both front section of the floor I think. Have you recieved an email about the VIP / Meet& Greet yet?

I haven't received any information about it at all. I will try to get there around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m after work otherwise I will end up missing the fucking thing if I'm late !! :)

Yeah man we'll both be at the front on the floor, just entering from different sides :)

I haven't received any info yet about the VIP Meet and Greet yet, i think the email will probably go out tomorrow some time.