should axl re-record AFD with the present line-up too?

HisRoyalSweetness

as we all know, when axl set out to make chinese democracy, his first order of business was to re-record AFD with the chinese democracy line-up. save for a couple of minutes of SCOM, we haven't heard those recordings. but that's kinda appropriate, since that line-up of the band quit before they ever really got started.

now that axl's got an even newer and even better new line-up, do you think he should re-record AFD again? which band do you think would do a better job of recording AFD... the CD lineup or the vegas lineup?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't they record the songs only for internal reference but not to be released?

no, he licensed nuSweetChild for the movie big daddy. he wanted to license others for other movies, but predictably, they were rejected in favor of the originals.

would you rather hear the current band rerecord chinese democracy I? since the CD band rerecorded AFD, it would kinda make sense for the next band to also rerecord the previous band's album. if for no other reason than precious "internal reference."

Should HRS learn to use the search feature?

Do you think Axl should re-record some Appetite/Lies/UYI songs?

clearly a different topic. please try to stay on topic for once.

Yeah. Put out a re-recording of Appetite, and Axl's repuation, whatever that may be currently at least in the US, will be dead and buried. He would make a fool of himself doing that and it would be one of the stupidest releases in history. It'll never happen, but god if it did, Axl would just never be able to come to the US again for shows or interviews,

but you gotta admit, it would be pretty fucking awesome to have an entire trilogy of AFD's, recorded with each of the three line-ups.

brainsaber and rouch need to stop crying and start contributing some interesting conversation for a change.

We don't cry. We're warriors.

no, you boo hoo all over the forum, convinced that any conversation between fans could be a slight against your mancrush.

Boo-hoo isn't in my vocabulary. I kick ass, defend Axl, and eat pussy for dinner. In this case, that pussy would be you with a side of home fries, bitch.

Sure but release it as bonus disc with the next album.

I can't imagine how thrilled people would be. I wonder how many people would hold it up like a xmas day present from their parents for pictures.

I kick ass, defend Axl, and eat pussy for dinner. In this case, that pussy would be you with a side of home fries, bitch.

This made me chuckle.

no, you boo hoo all over the forum, convinced that any conversation between fans could be a slight against your mancrush.

Boo-hoo isn't in my vocabulary. I kick ass, defend Axl, and eat pussy for dinner. In this case, that pussy would be you with a side of home fries, bitch.

wow... that's definitely some tough talk! but you know what... all i hear is boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo.

cool that you eat so much pussy. no way a guy who eats lots of pussy could be hiding anything!

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

wow... that's definitely some tough talk! but you know what... all i hear is boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo.

cool that you eat so much pussy. no way a guy who eats lots of pussy could be hiding anything!

Maybe a tender affection for all things "Scraped".