should axl re-record AFD with the present line-up too?

HisRoyalSweetness

Is that why Love/Hate rerecorded most of their songs? i was a bit annoyed when i got the gh.

Anyway this is the bitterest feud in rock history, VH seems crazier but GNR is the most petty and nasty. Cancer and Hacks the GNR reunjon tour.

Eddie and Axl should have a radio show.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Axl would have to pay for it all, these aren't the early 90's with Geffen throwing millions of dollars at him. Maybe he should re-do one of the songs with the new band. But thats about it. Hell it may be another 5 years for a new album to come out anyway.

Surely he re-recorded the album with the new band so none of the old members would get royalties if Appitite songs were used commercially i.e tv, film etc.

Def Leppard have started to re-record their old tracks as a way of taking ownership away from a bad deal with the record label. By re-recording it gives Axl the opportunity to make more money and stick it to former members.

He'll never own up to the reasons why he re-recorded most of AFD. I do think it was a way for nuGuns to gel together, but someone probably went "hey, this would be a great way to cut Slash and Duff out". Probably Doug.

The rumor is that Beta won't pay the band to sit in a studio and record a new album............do you really think she would pay them to re-record an old album?

well, it makes perfect sense to me... why should they get paid to sit around and write? they should be doing that all the time anyways, being musicians and all. plus, they all have home studios. it ain't 1991 anymore. or even 2001. the guys in the cd lineup pulled one hell of a scam on the label, getting paid all that money to wank around for years. they have to invest exactly $0.00 to write a song for axl. considering the payday that could mean to them, they should be honored to make the investment.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness