New VIP Packages For The Australia Gigs

Tyler Drama

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remembered why i never post.....the negativity here is shocking. Seriously, if I or anyone else is happy to pay to go to a meet and greet WTF does that impact on anyone else? Ppl are just never happy.

I guess that negativity includes Axl, who is on the record saying how disgusting and lame charging for meet and greets is?

just remembered why i never post.....the negativity here is shocking. Seriously, if I or anyone else is happy to pay to go to a meet and greet WTF does that impact on anyone else? Ppl are just never happy.

I guess that negativity includes Axl, who is on the record saying how disgusting and lame charging for meet and greets is?

Maybe that's why he doesn't attend them. :D

Pretty sure that was just a Monster 'thing'.... If he did that in Oz... My heart would stop... Chances are very slim.

Here's one:

ics9ae.jpg

Yeah, you can see some sort of pass on the shirts of those fans there. So not the VIP thing then.

So this is confirmed as NOT a Meet and Greet thing?

i've no idea, but hey if it can be complained about this board will do it lol

i've no idea, but hey if it can be complained about this board will do it lol

HAHA. So true.

It would be cool if Axl attended these things but I am sure people are pretty excited to meet the rest of the band. I know I was extremely excited the first time I met them, wasn't an official Mn'G thing though.

Pretty sure that was just a Monster 'thing'.... If he did that in Oz... My heart would stop... Chances are very slim.

Here's one:

ics9ae.jpg

Yeah, you can see some sort of pass on the shirts of those fans there. So not the VIP thing then.

I'd say it's confirmed for this instance, yes.

Here's one:

ics9ae.jpg

I'd say it's confirmed for this instance, yes.

That would mean he's true to his word, right? On not agreeing on fans paying to meet him? As we all know he meets fans all the time AFTER show without charging anything.