New VIP Packages For The Australia Gigs

Tyler Drama

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to meet band members (in like actually meeting them and having an actual conversation), you need an AFTER SHOW pass wich is not for sale and usually handed out by the band members themselves or people close to them - for free. After Show can be a room backstage, a bar or a night club, whatever. Point is you get to hang out with the guys in a rather normal low key and less formal atmosphere, after their job is done, and this happens mostly when they want to hang out with you, not the other way around. M&G on the other hand is usually before the show, a lot more formal and with an eye on the clock. Axl NEVER showed up at M&G in the past and Richard isn't really into doing M&G either. Can't blame them, that stuff sucks, anyone can buy his way into these. After Show is the real thing, but no money in the world will get you in there. To get get in, you just need to be creative and real.

These frustrate me almost as much as the lack of new music, honestly.

It's a slap in the dick to the hard core fans, in my opinion, and overall, for myself at least, kind of upsetting.

Not trying to be a dick here, genuinely curious. What do you find frustrating? Why do you consider it a slap in the dick? I am always seeking out people's different opinions on the VIP thing. Thanks.

If you want to meet band members (in like actually meeting them and having an actual conversation), you need an AFTER SHOW pass wich is not for sale and usually handed out by the band members themselves or people close to them - for free. After Show can be a room backstage, a bar or a night club, whatever. Point is you get to hang out with the guys in a rather normal low key and less formal atmosphere, after their job is done, and this happens mostly when they want to hang out with you, not the other way around. M&G on the other hand is usually before the show, a lot more formal and with an eye on the clock. Axl NEVER showed up at M&G in the past and Richard isn't really into doing M&G either. Can't blame them, that stuff sucks, anyone can buy his way into these. After Show is the real thing, but no money in the world will get you in there. To get get in, you just need to be creative and real.

I'm pretty sure that Axl's done a few in the past...I remember seeing pics on here.

Isn't this the thing with Richard Wilkins? If it is...god help us.

As for that - if it says meet and greet, then you expect to meet the ENTIRE motherfucking band....not half. The entire band.

Didn't he say something about not liking to charge fans for meeting the band?

Come to think of it, I think he really walks the talk? That's why he never make appearance at any of the M&G as it is paid, but he meets with fans after his shows for free, for the fans who really make the effort of waiting many hours till the wee of the morning for him to appear and sign autographs and take pictures.

Come to think of it, I think he really walks the talk? That's why he never make appearance at any of the M&G as it is paid, but he meets with fans after his shows for free, for the fans who really make the effort of waiting many hours till the wee of the morning for him to appear and sign autographs and take pictures.

If that was the case he wouldn't let others do it either. Someone should hit that guy in the head with his cane. Maybe that would wake him up.

Edited by useyorappetite

If that was the case he wouldn't let others do it either. Someone should hit that guy in the head with his cane. Maybe that would wake him up.

He's under Team Brazil's spell ha ha ha.

Axl has gone to the meet and greets a couple times.

There was one meet and greet where ONLY Bumblefoot showed up, and no one else.

Oh yeah? Hmm then I take back what I typed up there, seems like he's on a cash grabbing mission until he retires, prolly as per management's advice. :(:(

Axl from CD.com Q&A:

"And people may enjoy meet and greets and have their reasons why it meant a lot for them which I respect but overall charging fans for it I thinks disgusting of bands. Now if they did it for free to winners of a contest etc that would be different. Charging is lame."

Why is Axl out to get Axl?

Edited by magisme

Axl from CD.com Q&A:

"And people may enjoy meet and greets and have their reasons why it meant a lot for them which I respect but overall charging fans for it I thinks disgusting of bands. Now if they did it for free to winners of a contest etc that would be different. Charging is lame."

Holy shit, what the fuck...

Axl from CD.com Q&A:

Don't worry Ali will be here soon to tell you that Axl really didn't mean what he said, but he actually meant...........

Axl from CD.com Q&A:

Don't worry Ali will be here soon to tell you that Axl really didn't mean what he said, but he actually meant...........

"Axl's body was hacked."

Well he has changed that's for sure. If he doesn't care enough to see what his manager is doing it's just as bad. Come on axl man what happened to you?? He's so broken he needs meet and greet money?

What's with all the unaxllike attitude? depression? pills? Just plain lack of motivation because his plans weren't working? Realized no one cares anymore anyway? Has always been a double talkin jive?

Does Axl ever turn up for these?

He has, but it's very rare.

When? I don't think he has. Any links to pics/stories? Remember we are talking about the VIP M&G, not the after show and/or after party.

I've definitely seen pics of him at the organized meet and greets... Actually, I think they were on the official site at one point. I'll try and find them.