Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

Listening to this with headphones on, i must admit that in some parts, the instrumental sounds better than with the old line-up... i mean, each fucking little sound that you hear on the record, they do it live!! fucking incredible!! rock3

x2

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone just joining us here is the files for the show that we have so far:

You must be registered with the tracker to download (simple, easy and free)

Video:

3.24GB

http://www.gunsnrose...1bb125ffd6dd56f

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps

Audio: PCM 44100Hz stereo 1411kbps [output]

Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411kbps [Audio]

Total lenght: 02:44:02

Video size: 1280 x 720

- Intro

01 - Chinese Democracy

02 - Welcome To The Jungle

03 - It's So Easy

04 - Mr. Brownstone

05 - Sorry

06 - Rocket Queen

07 - Estranged

08 - Better

09 - Motivation

10 - 14 Years - Izzy Stradlin!!!!

- Richard Fortus Solo

11 - Live And Let Die

12 - This I Love

13 - Shackler's Revenge

- Dizzy Reed solo (Baba O'Riley)

14 - Street Of Dreams

15 - You Could Be Mine - IZZY!

- Dj Ashba Solo (Ballad of Death)

16 - Sweet Child O' Mine

- Jam - Another Brick In The Wall Pt.2

-Axl Rose Piano solo - Someone saved my life tonight/Goodbye yellow brick road

17 - November Rain

18 - Glad To Be Here (Bumblefoot - vocal)

19 - Don��t cry

20 - Civil War

21 - Dead Flowers COM IZZY!

22 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door - IZZY!

23 - Nightrain - IZZY!

Encore:

-Jam

24 - Paradise City - IZZY!

Audio:

375.67 MB

http://www.gunsnrose...31a53c1b82642ae

Total duration: 2:44:02.160 (434 039 256 samples)

Sample rate: 44100 Hz

Channels: 2

Bitrate: 320 Kbps

Codec: MP3

Codec profile: MP3 CBR

Encoding: lossy

Tool: LAME3.98r

Tag type: id3v2.3|id3v1

Guns N' Roses

''Live In London 2012''

O2 Arena - London, England

May 31st, 2012

Tracklist:

01- Chinese Democracy (3:49)

02- Welcome To The Jungle (5:14)

03- It's So Easy (3:17)

04- Mr. Brownstone (4:24)

05- Sorry (6:22)

06- Rocket Queen (6:2cool1.gif

07- Estranged (9:31)

08- Better (5:09)

09- Motivation (3:54)

10- 14 Years [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (4:30)

11- Blacklight Jesus From Transylvania (5:09)

12- Live And Let Die (3:15)

13- This I Love (5:52)

14- Shackler's Revenge (4:51)

15- Baba O'Riley (4:1cool1.gif

16- Street Of Dreams (4:55)

17- You Could Be Mine [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (6:47)

18- Ballad Of Death (3:42)

19- Sweet Child O' Mine (5:45)

20- Another Brick In The Wall [Part 2] (5:15)

21- Someone Saved My Life Tonight [Piano Solo] (1:05)

22- November Rain (8:46)

23- Glad To Be Here (4:11)

24- Don't Cry (6:37)

25- Civil War (8:06)

26- Dead Flowers [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (4:35)

27- Knockin' On Heaven's Door [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (11:20)

28- Nightrain [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (6:16)

29- Chip Away The Stone [instrumental] [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (2:2cool1.gif

30- Paradise City [feat. Izzy Stradlin] (8:09)

this is not downloading i mean the video i register

not sure, if you are registered it should work. Check your torrent settings

Great production. Would like the sound to be more dynamic and a little bit more of lead guitars in solos, but overally I really like it.

The Shackler is fuckin' killer. All the CD songs come great.

Edited by BatVin

Why did Axl pick such a poor show to release?

Have you watched it the whole way through?

I wouldn't call it "good" - it's a good snapshot of the band in its current form, but the mainstream is going to shit all over Axl's voice

Doubtful. They shit all over bridge school bc Axl voice was really off. Didn't matter that he was sick or that it was for charity. Anyone who complains about this one is just plain trolling and should start following another band.

I wouldn't call it "good" - it's a good snapshot of the band in its current form, but the mainstream is going to shit all over Axl's voice

Doubtful. They shit all over bridge school bc Axl voice was really off. Didn't matter that he was sick or that it was for charity. Anyone who complains about this one is just plain trolling and should start following another band.

Not sure about that...

His voice is good, it's mixed well, but there are a few moments where he goes "Mickey", or still manages to sing right but sounds tired. It's a good show, but he has his moments where criticism is warranted.

Or maybe Axl should just get his voice back into 2010 shape and then we'd all be happy.

Or maybe Axl should just get his voice back into 2010 shape and then we'd all be happy.

Funny how the 2010 shows got the worse media reviews. That was a great year though...

Just about to watch it all now. I've heard CD and WTTJ and it sounds great so far!!

Did you attend this show or the following night?

The 2009 Hamilton, ON show was great...even got TWAT that show. Shoulda released that.

The 2009 Hamilton, ON show was great...even got TWAT that show. Shoulda released that.

I think that was jan 2010. I attended the toronto show later that week and it was honestly one of the best nights in my life (minus the extended wait). We got Catcher and ITW!

If they honestly released the 2009/2010 shows as downloadable FLAC soundboards, I would gladly pay $10/each for most of those shows.

Overall the band is nice and balanced, the instrument seperation is really nice. It is nice to hear the guitar parts work with each other instead of blending together to create a muddied sound

The only thing I am not sold on is Axl's voice, it isn't bad but I just can't fully get into it especially right after listening to some 2010 boots.

Edited by WhazUp