Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this ever be uploaded somewhere else other than a torrent? (the 3+gb video version)

yeah youtube

but only a hardcore fan upload this, because Axl's voice is.... :nervous:

I mean as in a place to DL it, without it being compressed by youtube downloaders. Upload sites etc.

Im just using a vga cable from my pc to my tv to watch the full hd version, also just the audio jack from pc input back of tv to the actual pc. Works alright plus my reciever uses it as tv input to all my speakers.

i wish i have a 20Gb+ pen drive or a external HD to watch this 1080p version on TV :(

Got a PS3?

If so, just stream it over wifi from your computer

So wierd all the ps3, xbox stuff. Run HDMI out from computer into TV done, perfect audio and video everytime

i wish i have a 20Gb+ pen drive or a external HD to watch this 1080p version on TV :(

Got a PS3?

So wierd all the ps3, xbox stuff. Run HDMI out from computer into TV done, perfect audio and video everytime

Unfortunately some people have older computers that do not come equipped with a hdmi out connection.

WD TV, $99 and can play basically any downloaded file in full 1080p HD. I stream over wifi from my NAS. you can also stream from any networked drive or computer. or connect a USB drive.

Edited by nambis

Maybe i am hearing something different than everybody else but i think watching 14 years now that axl is poorer in that song than izzy by far. Minus what seems like a delayed/fuck up at the start of the second verse. Are my crazy?

Got a PS3?

A lot of people have their PS3 in other rooms and etc. Of course hardwire is always better but PS3 or Wifi Blu ray is most convenient with hardly any loss of quality with a good router.

You can't copy a 20GB+ file to a USB.

If your notebook has an HDMI port and it's full HD 1080p then use a HDMI cable and you're good to go.

Edited by pi2loc

Got a PS3?

the problem is that the hdmi is with the gpu so it only sends video signal no sound.

Got a PS3?

the problem is that the hdmi is with the gpu so it only sends video signal no sound.

That sucks. I built my computer 2 years ago, with no video card just a hdmi out the video card is built in, I dont game only watch stuff

For MacOS, iPad, iPhone use Apple TV to watch on HDTV

I got a cable from the mac store which goes from mac to regular hd tv. it took them a while but they found a way. the standard mac to tv didnt work so well, but they found something else.

For MacOS, iPad, iPhone use Apple TV to watch on HDTV

I got a cable from the mac store which goes from mac to regular hd tv. it took them a while but they found a way. the standard mac to tv didnt work so well, but they found something else.

AirPlay mirror your Mac or PC's screen to your Apple TV, wirelessly.

From iPad2, iPhone4s todate AirPlay is supported.

MacOS and older versions of ipad and iphone use AirParrot apps.

http://airparrot.com/

This VH1 version is missing a lot of songs and seems to be out of order.

They cut atleast half the concert out already. This is only 90 minutes with commercials, so a lot of songs are going to cut.

This is basically a preview until we get the full show on VH1 Classic.

Edited by GNR123GNR456