What was New GNR's worst performance?

Randy Lahey

I think it is unfair to say NuGNR, but more like Axl's worst?

That's true. The VMA's did the most damage to his career, but Bridge School was just awful. I felt bad for Axl when I was watching it.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Isn't the Rio 2011 the show that's on dvd on Amazon under the title "Live in Paradise City"?

I never know if these are official. I guess there not so never order them. I need a Blu ray to really convince to buy.

There's something about GNR the bad shows are sometimes the best. St Louis couldnt have been a good show. That Download one were Axl walked off but then came back to nail the song. Dublin where he stood stationary after stuff was thrown.

Rio 2011 is kind of iconic GNR show. Bucket's yellow mac will forever be burned into the rock history.

Bridge School was worst. RIR was really bad in some parts but in other parts I found it strangely good in a way. Not sure what it was. The fact that it was absolutely pouring down, it was good pro shot footage, Estranged after so long, and when Axl was trying to put in a lot of effort. It did have some highlights. Things like Estranged, Its So Easy, Nightrain weren't all that bad.

I'd go with VMAs because that was shocking, but that's a different lineup and a different Axl to what we have today. So bridge it is.

I didnt enjoy any of that at all. Everything about it sucked. I don't get why they had to do what they did.....why couldn't they just sit down together and perform some acoustic stuff like Patience and something different?

Edited by OJones90