VH1 Deletes Link to GNR Broadcast

jimb0

still listed on my DirecTV "To Do List" on my DVR.

the VH1Classic showings as well as Palladia. listed in the guide on DirecTV as still happening.

small, unimportant detail but figured I'd let everyone know.

Despite it still showing it's canceled right?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Team Brazil saying "you sound great!" to Axl every night was about to backfire on them with the mainstream seeing how bad he sounds now.

It would expose them as Yes Men.

We can't have that, now can we?

You have an overactive imagination.

The reality is, Axl's voice is awful and his management still puts him out there to perform.

That's not fair to him or the fans. Something's gotta give.

You are an idiot. I have seen Axl twice in the last year.and when you are there, he sounds fine. he is not at his best anymore, but at the shows, he sounds great. What kind of retard judges shows by crappy youtube recording. You must not have gone at all.

DSC01103.jpg

Yay, Mr. Angry and non-tolerant is back.

Insulting anybody who he disagrees with or that isn't an Axl star-fucker.

I wonder if Team Brazil saying "you sound great!" to Axl every night was about to backfire on them with the mainstream seeing how bad he sounds now.

The reality is, Axl's voice is awful and his management still puts him out there to perform.

You are an idiot. I have seen Axl twice in the last year.and when you are there, he sounds fine. he is not at his best anymore, but at the shows, he sounds great. What kind of retard judges shows by crappy youtube recording. You must not have gone at all.

DSC01103.jpg

Oh shut it for once. Don't you have a hot wife to spend time with?

DSC01103.jpg

Stop trying to derail the thread by insulting forum members. Its against the rules. Do it again and I'll report you.

DSC01103.jpg

LOL - isn't this the show you called an epic performance?

Shut it for once? If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, kid. You keep responding to messages I post that aren't even about you. If you want 24/7 Axl worship why don't you go to the band's forum or to HTGTH? This forum is for people to have open conversations about our favorite singer. I know your embarrassed by yet ANOTHER Axl debacle, and you are mad you didn't get selected to be a mod - but no need to take your anger and bitterness out on me.

And you seem a little obsessed with my hot wife. That is a little weird, but I can see how you would be as she is very attractive. Like I told you yesterday, I would love to be at home with her and the kids right now, but unfortunately I have a job that requires me to leave the house. Yesterday she took the babies for a walk though and came by my work and brought me lunch. That was a nice treat. (((On a side note, I know you aren't the brightest guy on the forum, but just as an FYI. Trying to insult somebody by mentioning their hot wife.....not really much of an insult. Do you try and insult your rich neighbor by saying "Oh, you gonna go spend some of your millions now?"))). But.............thanks? (I guess).

Now that we have all that out of the way, kid, how about you try and stick to the actual TOPIC and not personal attacks and things not related to the topic?

Axl did sound great on this show. It's off peoples opinions he's been greater in 2010.

Bridge school and Rio weren't great, but this show was still great. Also, why is it the show was well received on the forum, then after a week of it being leaked everyone is slating it? I remember reading the first impressions being really positive on this forum.

Anyway, I'm sure the rasp police will out next week to criticize the youtube videos!

DSC01103.jpg

Shut it for once? If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, kid. You keep responding to messages I post that aren't even about you. If you want 24/7 Axl worship why don't you go to the band's forum or to HTGTH? This forum is for people to have open conversations about our favorite singer. I know your embarrassed by yet ANOTHER Axl debacle, and you are mad you didn't get selected to be a mod - but no need to take your anger and bitterness out on me.

And you seem a little obsessed with my hot wife. That is a little weird, but I can see how you would be as she is very attractive. Like I told you yesterday, I would love to be at home with her and the kids right now, but unfortunately I have a job that requires me to leave the house. Yesterday she took the babies for a walk though and came by my work and brought me lunch. That was a nice treat. (((On a side note, I know you aren't the brightest guy on the forum, but just as an FYI. Trying to insult somebody by mentioning their hot wife.....not really much of an insult. Do you try and insult your rich neighbor by saying "Oh, you gonna go spend some of your millions now?"))). But.............thanks? (I guess).

Now that we have all that out of the way, kid, how about you try and stick to the actual TOPIC and not personal attacks and things not related to the topic?

Im not embarassed about anything "kid"

The show was great.

DSC01103.jpg

Im not embarassed about anything "kid"

The show was great.

You also think that Ringo Starr was the real driving force behind the Beatles.

No deep seeded, hidden emotional issues here, guy. Just calling a spade, a spade. I always found it funny how the guy's kinda like your lap dog. It was just a simple little funny.

But if your perception of reality is tainted due to disappointment in other aspects of life, what you see as calling a spade a spade may actually be you being grumpy and mean for no reason. Not to mention you feeling the need to make a "simple little funny" at the expense of someone else in order to feel better about yourself.

Your view of the world is so distorted, you'd have no way of knowing what a spade was because you'd be too busy complaining about the quality of the paper the cards were printed on, whining that the artwork wasn't good enough, bitching about there not being enough suits or enough cards in the deck, etc.

*sniff*...you're right...you're so right....everything's....*sniff*...everything's just falling apart around me...I...*sniff*....I just don't know what to...what to....WHAT TO DO ANYMOREEEE!!!

Come here ya big lug...

hugs.jpg

Edited by Bobbo

No deep seeded, hidden emotional issues here, guy. Just calling a spade, a spade. I always found it funny how the guy's kinda like your lap dog. It was just a simple little funny.

But if your perception of reality is tainted due to disappointment in other aspects of life, what you see as calling a spade a spade may actually be you being grumpy and mean for no reason. Not to mention you feeling the need to make a "simple little funny" at the expense of someone else in order to feel better about yourself.

Your view of the world is so distorted, you'd have no way of knowing what a spade was because you'd be too busy complaining about the quality of the paper the cards were printed on, whining that the artwork wasn't good enough, bitching about there not being enough suits or enough cards in the deck, etc.

*sniff*...you're right...you're so right....everything's....*sniff*...everything's just falling apart around me...I...*sniff*....I just don't know what to...what to....WHAT TO DO ANYMOREEEE!!!

Come here ya big lug...

hugs.jpg

Bobbo, don't you know that it isn't possible to just not like a GnR performance or some move that Axl made. If you criticize anything about Axl or the band it is because you are a bitter bitter person who has a very unhappy personal life.

Bobbo, don't you know that it isn't possible to just not like a GnR performance or some move that Axl made. If you criticize anything about Axl or the band it is because you are a bitter bitter person who has a very unhappy personal life.

Another failed strawman attempt from Groghan.

Bobbo was criticizing another user on another forum for absolutely no reason. Just taking a shot at them for posting some news. Axl had nothing to do with any of it. Try again Groghan.

It is funny when you come back and use the same phrases/words that Brainsaber uses.

The way you treated Bobbo is way more disgusting than the things he said. Because you don't like something he said you go right to the core by saying he must be really unhappy in life? You didn't come here to defend anybody, you came to insult people. Is your life so pitiful that you have to make yourself feel better by insulting others? See how that works?

I thought you were leaving this forum? Why did you lie about that and keep coming back?

The GNR Palladia listing is still listed on my DVR. Is it still canceled on Palladia later this month reguardless?

I have it recorded on myDVR but I haven't watched it yet. Is Axl gonna delete it?

I have the listing on Palladia ready to DVR. If it's canceled on VH1 Classic probably means it's canceled on Palladia too. I have it DVR ahead of time just in case Palladia shows the GNR Concert as planned on March 16 and 17

I love how some of you spew shit about Axls voice being terrible as if it's fucking fact.

It's you opinion, and that is all.

Are you deaf?

No I am not, but I think some of the people crying for over the top rasp are.

Excuses, excuses.

"He used too much rasp anyways" is the new norm for Axl defenders.

When Axl's performing while sitting-down in 20 years you'll be saying "I never liked it when he could walk onstage anyways".

You have a ladyboner for a washed-up rockstar. Get over yourself.

I love how some of you spew shit about Axls voice being terrible as if it's fucking fact.

It's you opinion, and that is all.

Are you deaf?

No I am not, but I think some of the people crying for over the top rasp are.

Excuses, excuses.

"He used too much rasp anyways" is the new norm for Axl defenders.

When Axl's performing while sitting-down in 20 years you'll be saying "I never liked it when he could walk onstage anyways".

You have a ladyboner for a washed-up rockstar. Get over yourself.

Hahahaha, so true bro.