**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you do not like why no just say so and not make fun of it?

That would require maturity

Lighten up, folks. I'll make fun of it cuz I have a sense of humor and I'd rather laugh a bit than just say, "me no like it."

You want me to explain why I have certain thoughts, too? Then you guys can let me know whether those thoughts are acceptable. :lol:

Edited by magisme

Lighten up, folks. I'll make fun of it cuz I have a sense of humor and I'd rather laugh a bit than just say, "me no like it."

You want me to explain why I have certain thoughts, too? Then you guys can let me know whether those thoughts are acceptable. :lol:

:lol:

plssss don't make funnn of Axl he's last true rockstar plssssss

Just a question, are the people in this thread waiting on the DVD so they can enjoy it, or so they can slate it on mygnr? Like the london show for example.

Everybody in this thread is hoping it gets released and HOPING that it is awesome. We are all GnR fans and hope that Axl does well and succeeds.

The difference, or what your sort of referring to, is in how people's reactions will be once it's released.

If it is horrible and sounds terrible - one group will state the facts, while one group will say "it's still better than anybody else, and you guys are all bitter ex-fan haters."

I wish Axl had released 10 albums since the real GnR split up..........but I'm a bitter ex-fan because I don't worship Axl's every move. The Axl die-hards that defend his every move are just as negative on here as the people that they constantly complain about.

Guest cbgnr666

Just a question, are the people in this thread waiting on the DVD so they can enjoy it, or so they can slate it on mygnr? Like the london show for example.

Everybody in this thread is hoping it gets released and HOPING that it is awesome. We are all GnR fans and hope that Axl does well and succeeds.

The difference, or what your sort of referring to, is in how people's reactions will be once it's released.

If it is horrible and sounds terrible - one group will state the facts, while one group will say "it's still better than anybody else, and you guys are all bitter ex-fan haters."

I wish Axl had released 10 albums since the real GnR split up..........but I'm a bitter ex-fan because I don't worship Axl's every move. The Axl die-hards that defend his every move are just as negative on here as the people that they constantly complain about.

Everyone in this thread,yeah ok then.

Everyone in this thread,yeah ok then.

I can't speak for everybody, you are correct. I shouldn't have said that.

MOST of the people that are considered "haters" are people who are huge Axl fans that have reached a point where they are just frustrated with the career path that Axl has taken. I'm considered a hater on here, even though I wish Axl put out an album every two years and I've spend probably 10 grand over the last decade going to see GnR live.

But yes, there are probably a couple posters who don't want Axl to succeed and who come here just to cupcake people. Luckily though, I think the majority of us are hoping that Axl succeeds.

I give up.

Maturity doesn't seem to exist on this fucking board.

Who needs enemies when there are "fans" like some of the ones on here?

lol "give up" lol "enemies"

Cry us a fuckin' river, fanboy/girl.

I give up.

You're awesome.

So, almost in the middle of July and not even a release date for this "summer release"? Nice try Rockfuel.

Edited by Jeez

I give up.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I dont think most are as rabid about new material or a reunion as us. GNR is just a rock band with a storied past and a tabloid friendly lead singer.

True.

But it's because our favorite singer has only released one album in the past 20 years!

Why are you people so damn impatient? This was announced when? Few months ago?

This was the last update from RockFuel, a month ago:

We are awaiting release dates from Interscope. Many have been asking about DVD formats, which we just posted

Looks to me that the gig has been mastered and it's ready, they're just waiting a RELEASE DATE. :shrugs:

I dont think most are as rabid about new material or a reunion as us. GNR is just a rock band with a storied past and a tabloid friendly lead singer.

True.

But it's because our favorite singer has only released one album in the past 20 years!

I dont think theres the demand from the majority. If you take it from 09, Axl has done a 3 year tour. Now what? 5 years to make a new record or its already done. Edited by wasted