**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes. it will be screened on Argentina. The premiere date is 25/3 according to the company (the other screen). This company has brought several shows to the big screen (Aerosmith,Dream Theatre,etc)

Might catch a showing when I'm in Buenos Aires in April, then! Maybe watch it on the 6th before heading to the show, a full day of GNR... :wub:

I'm going to cringe when I hear the lead vocal on the official release. I'm going to feel pity if the vocal is dubbed...because it will be so obvious considering we've all heard the truth.

It's a no win situation for this fan. I like the other guys in the band, but I wouldn't pay a dime to hear or see any of their work that doesn't include Axl Rose.

That's the same trailer that was shown for the US but with Spanish subtitles.

I remember Rockfuel posted a video of Paradise City, but I can't find it. Did anyone save it?

Found it in related videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYqxu-YWKQ

Personally I enjoyed it, I wish Axl had used the rasp in the intro like he did in 2013 but I thought it was a good performance either way.

Edited by MrSoftie

Lol that was the one that got so much backlash, they quickly took it down in shame :lol:

They made the video private after people not liking the weak vocals. We still don't know if the same concert is going to be released in blu-ray.

I think it'll be the same concert, no overdubs, so in the case of PC, unfortunately what you see is what you will get :/

Hope Axl's voice is better for this tour, but if it is then showing this in cinemas a couple of weeks beforehand won't be great promo...

Thanks for the update, and congrats for the facebook page. I learn all the GNR news there.

THANKS Russel!

Damn, guys! I envy you! When people ask you where you're from, you can answer, 'I'm from LA!'

Thanks for the update, and congrats for the facebook page. I learn all the GNR news there.

THANKS Russel!

Damn, guys! I envy you! When people ask you where you're from, you can answer, 'I'm from LA!'

You belong to comedy central.

Why? Please explain

I believe this will clear up Wasted's comment (from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bomb [definition 1]):

1. (before 1997) Something really bad; a failure

2. (after 1997) Something considered excellent and/or the best (uses modifier "the")

1. I hated that movie! I'm not surprised that it was a total bomb at the box office.

2. I loved that movie! It was the bomb!

by Bill M. July 27, 2004

• 2 weeks later...

Hope Axl's voice is better for this tour, but if it is then showing this in cinemas a couple of weeks beforehand won't be great promo...

Agreed.

I said from the jump they are going to have to doctor the shit out of this thing. Every boot I have from Rio 2011 show a pretty weak Axl, vocally.