**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the update, and congrats for the facebook page. I learn all the GNR news there.

THANKS Russel!

Damn, guys! I envy you! When people ask you where you're from, you can answer, 'I'm from LA!'

:lol: :lol:

--------------------------------

BRAZIL DATES

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Curitiba - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Recife - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Salvador - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Rio - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Juiz de Fora - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 São Paulo - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 São Luís - BRASIL

22/04, 23/04 25/04 Salvador - BRASIL

I find the idea of sitting in a movie theater watching a concert very odd.

I was almost considering it for Celebration Day as something to do with my uncle who's a Led Zep fan, but then both of us realised we're hardly ever arsed to go to the cinema these days.

There needs to be something more to it than just the gig to make it worthwhile for me. I'd probably go if they released that 2010 South America Tour documentary, or the 2006 one. I'd definitely be there if Perfect Crime was ever released.

Just looked on the showcase site. It's showing near me on 03/04. I might go, I can't imagine anyone I know wanting to go with me for £20 a ticket. It's not well advertised on the site, it took a while to find it.

Maybe some FM might want to do a Leeds meet up. Off the top of my head, Axl Morris, Gracii and Dazey are the only ones I can think who are local enough...assuming they are vaguely interested of course! :-D

£20 a ticket

Fuck me! Is that how much these things usually cost?! That's more than a DVD/Blu-Ray these days!

I was surprised too. I assumed it would be standard film ticket price. Guess they have to make the money back somehow.

Oh and plus £1.50 if you want 3d specs. I have those already though.

£20 a ticket

Fuck me! Is that how much these things usually cost?! That's more than a DVD/Blu-Ray these days!

I was surprised too. I assumed it would be standard film ticket price. Guess they have to make the money back somehow.

They honestly think they can get more than 5 people a screen at those prices??!!

£20 a ticket

They honestly think they can get more than 5 people a screen at those prices??!!

Guess I'll have plenty of space for snake dancing then. Lol
  • Like 1

£20 a ticket

Guess I'll have plenty of space for snake dancing then. Lol

I'd go to watch that. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I find the idea of sitting in a movie theater watching a concert very odd.

I was almost considering it for Celebration Day as something to do with my uncle who's a Led Zep fan, but then both of us realised we're hardly ever arsed to go to the cinema these days.

That's what did it? You were almost ready to go and then remembered "I don't go to the cinema. I can't go."?