**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why they'd keep SOD and not do TWAT that night, I have no idea. And the 5 CD songs are all in the first half of the set, and I think it's a generally bad idea to have 2 CD songs, a Tommy Stinson song, and then 2 more CD songs. The setlist they did the next night was better (even tho they'd dropped TWAT by that point), and Izzy was there.

Axls far stronger on Street of Dreams than he is on TWAT, that's the reason. The Tommy song is a great addition to the setlist, I think it was placed in the perfect place as the set sometimes felt a little sluggish. pity they couldn't play it after Knocking on heavens door... wow, that somg drags these days, used to be one of my favourite moments in the old Guns set but now!? way! too long, I love the guitar in the new one though, very beautiful and Axls vocals are usually pretty great on that track even if it's rasp free for the most part.

Who releases anything in late-February? Seriously....

John, not to get too excited but the evidence seems to point to GnR release things in late February :) seriously.... ;)

I will have sever egg on my face when this doesn't happen but if it does this will be so! sweet! :D

Wow- this thread certainly needed a bump...

Time to lock this one up fellas?

rockfuel, on 18 Dec 2013 - 4:53 PM, said:snapback.png

news will be coming right after the new year re theatrical release,

Anyhoos- just wonderin' if any plans are in place to commemorate the One Year Anniversary of this thread (which announced the announcement of news related to an "incoming" release date [announcement])? We're only 7 weeks away from 03/08/14! :)

• Like 2

PS the track listing is up there too- 5 Songs from CD made the cut!! (out of 26...)

http://en.wikipedia....or_Democracy_3D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pathetic. Even without Tommy and Ron's solo songs there are just as many covers on this as CD songs. Way to have faith in your own material. Seriously, this release (if it ever happens at all) is a complete travesty in every way imaginable. Go Team Complaints!

Also funny how none of GnR's current guitar players have any writing credits on this. Or on CD for that matter.

Edited by username
  • Like 2

We can't get a dvd release of current GNR cause slash & duff won't sign off on it, cause their old songs are on there, but then how come Slash is allowed to release his which have songs Axl co wrote ?? Did Axl sign off on them or yeah ??

I like how you throw a random claim out there and then operate as if your random claim is fact.

But, do ya know how to avoid the problem of getting song rights? RELEASE YOUR OWN SONGS! :o

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 1

We can't get a dvd release of current GNR cause slash & duff won't sign off on it, cause their old songs are on there, but then how come Slash is allowed to release his which have songs Axl co wrote ?? Did Axl sign off on them or yeah ??

Yes?

Feel free to share proof that Slash and Duff are the reason of that.

Probably because fernando is an idiot.

That, or he's not an idiot and he realizes that there are about 10,000 better shows to release.

On second thought, he's an idiot either way. The sun does shine on a dog's ass every once in awhile, so even he can come to a rational conclusion. :shrugs:

• Like 3

MSL has made the same claim here not so long ago. But the mods said they had info that Fernando was stopping it for some reason

Remember.......it's "his band". WTF...put some pants on Axl! Hopefully Ferny has zero input, however I'm guessing the mods may be right.

Please link to the source where you found out this information. Thanks.