**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You didn't understand what Marc wanted to say.

Also, Slash never released a live CD or DVD with Gn'R songs in the United States.

This. The DVD from NY had all the Guns songs cut from it and was released as the 3rd bonus disc with the Best Buy box set here in America. The only CD with Guns songs we have from Slash is Made in Stoke.

Is it make shit up time already? Cuz I'll invent some doozies about why this isn't out yet.

Everyone knows that this isn't out because Axl keeps waiting to receive a message from 'yoda' in his dreams to tell him that it's time to release it.

All we need is just a little patience.

Btw i always wanted to ask you why you have a picture of a retarded hooray for tolerance! as your avatar ?

Btw i always wanted to ask you why you have a picture of a retarded hooray for tolerance! as your avatar ?

You take that shit back right now. It's the one and only Old Dirty Doggy, I mean the Old. Dirty. Bastaaaaaaaaaaard. I love that guy. :lol:

yeah cuz it sure looks like the "The weird" Character in the korean movie The good, the bad and the weird. (In black version instead of korean of course)

Rockfuel's credibility is rock bottom. It might be to do with GNR why this hasn't been released, but GNR haven't continually lied about releasing this.

How many DVD companies sign up to unofficial forums of the band that they represent? They obviously do things completely differently. The more they lie to us the more I think that it isn't just GNR's fault why this hasn't been released.

I think they should be banned of the forum because they are advertising themselves and spamming. Since they have been here they have given us nothing but false information that they can't stick too - Completely unprofessional. It's not as if they tell us WHY there has been delays, so I'm not really sure why there are even here in the first place.

Edited by Axl_morris

Rockfuel's credibility is rock bottom. It might be to do with GNR why this hasn't been released, but GNR haven't continually lied about releasing this.

How many DVD companies sign up to unofficial forums of the band that they represent? They obviously do things completely differently. The more they lie to us the more I think that it isn't just GNR's fault why this hasn't been released.

I think they should be banned of the forum because they are advertising themselves and spamming. Since they have been here they have given us nothing but false information that they can't stick too - Completely unprofessional. It's not as if they tell us WHY there has been delays, so not really sure why there are even here in the first place.

:awesomeface:

I think they should be banned of the forum because they are advertising themselves and spamming. Since they have been here they have given us nothing but false information that they can't stick too - Completely unprofessional. It's not as if they tell us WHY there has been delays, so not really sure why there are even here in the first place.

:awesomeface:

He is correct to an extent (unless GNR told Rockfuel to do it).

Yea right. The only logical conclusion is some ulterior motive by Rockfuel instead of another fucked up move by GNR management. Makes total sense!

Maybe they jumped the gun in order to get website hits, emails for the Newsletter and Facebook "likes". But once again, if they got GNR's and the label's blessing then it sucks for them as they have egg on their face. I'm not aware of the private dealings so i can't say for sure.

Yea right. The only logical conclusion is some ulterior motive by Rockfuel instead of another fucked up move by GNR management. Makes total sense!

Maybe they jumped the gun in order to get website hits, emails for the Newsletter and Facebook "likes". But once again, if they got GNR's and the label's blessing then it sucks for them as they have egg on their face. I'm not aware of the private dealings so i can't say for sure.

Just like that guy that worked on the South America tour documentary, put out a trailer and everything.

Just like that guy that worked on the South America tour documentary, put out a trailer and everything.

Or the guy in London who sold the concert to theatres... I wish one day we find out the truth but until then it is all speculation,

It's the fact they there come here every 6-8 weeks telling us everything is sorted and it will be x amount of weeks until another announcement. If they come back and tell us more crap I'm not gonna buy the DVD and illegally download it as my own form of protest. :max:

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

Don't remind me, I really wish we'd got that :(

Not that fussed about this DVD, though, and London 2012 leaked anyway.

I think it makes sense for rock fuel to stir clear of Through the Never. Theatres wouldn't even book 2 rock movies like this at the same time really. Whether it's GNR or Rockfuel that makes sense.

I'm more interested in the blu ray anyway. I would be surprised if it gets as much light as Through the Never.