**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully will be released, after the extinction of dvd and blu ray

Haha, wouldn't that be about a bitch? I was just telling someone last night about how the limited Christmas merch didn't ship until 12/27 and he it was so typically GN'R... never crossed my mind that this could be released after the extinction of physical media!

COMING SOON TO VHS

GUNS N' ROSES APPETITE FOR DEMOCRACY

LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS, NV

Assuming all technology will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust world war and will have to be reinvented, we MIGHT have a chance by the time they re-invent VHS.

I've been listening to the London '12 soundboard for the last couple days and it's sorta re-ignited my interest in this, purely because I'm curious about the mix. I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked Axl's 2002 voice. I know he sounded "awkward" a lot of the time but shows like Columbus and Boston proved he could sing clean and do it well.

He sounds very similar in London to how he sounded in 2002. It's almost an awkward mix between his '02 and '06/7 voice. I've thought it was a terrible show since it leaked, I still think it's a bad show, but listening to the HQ soundboard it's not as bad as I remember. I never really noticed how much Axl loses in youtube videos (I fucking hate this argument btw), but he really does appear more 'Mickey' in low quality videos than he actually is. (For the record, the version of the show I downloaded was the screener, not the massive HD file).

Hopefully this show leaks this year.

Can't the powers that be use there link with gnr to find out whats happening. If they got all the exclusives about the SA tour and a vegas residency which is way off im sure they can get answers on this.

Relax ya'll- Rock Fuel updated this last week (as promised- "right after new year" :) )!! Feast yore eyes:
276818_268144229981177_209185668_q.jpg
Rock Fuel Media Inc. it's not us, waiting for confirmed theatrical dates..we will update as soon as they are confirmed

Very exciting- they just need to confirm theatrical dates!

I've been listening to the London '12 soundboard for the last couple days and it's sorta re-ignited my interest in this, purely because I'm curious about the mix. I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked Axl's 2002 voice. I know he sounded "awkward" a lot of the time but shows like Columbus and Boston proved he could sing clean and do it well.

He sounds very similar in London to how he sounded in 2002. It's almost an awkward mix between his '02 and '06/7 voice. I've thought it was a terrible show since it leaked, I still think it's a bad show, but listening to the HQ soundboard it's not as bad as I remember. I never really noticed how much Axl loses in youtube videos (I fucking hate this argument btw), but he really does appear more 'Mickey' in low quality videos than he actually is. (For the record, the version of the show I downloaded was the screener, not the massive HD file).

Hopefully this show leaks this year.

It's very true that youtube lows the quality of everything. It's a whole different animal to watch something on a huge decent TV.

I also enjoy the 2002 gigs. Axl kicks major ass in gigs such as Boston, Ohio and Leeds. It's amazing what he did with his voice on these shows.

This will never come out.

Come on- what kind of an attitude is that?? This thing is coming out, and soon:

"...waiting for confirmed theatrical dates..we will update as soon as they are confirmed." (Rock Fuel, 01/17/2014)

"...news will be coming right after the new year... all has been sorted out" (Rock Fuel, 12/18/2013)

"Feel free to register at http://rockfuel.com/ for release dates, news, updates, VIP package info!" (Rock Fuel, 04/13/2013)

Pardon the bump- but this poor thread (which celebrates its 1st birthday in 40 short days!)- had slipped to the 3rd page... :)

Edited by Rodzilla72