**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this late date, and if GNR are doing another residency at Vegas this year, then wait until this year's shows.

It's really very sad when no one seems to be honest and give us a straight answer either way.

Honestly, if there are other bands that are managed this way, it sucks.

If this gets released in the end, I hope nobody buys it. That way they will get the message that they made a terrible mistake by releasing a terrible show and instead, should have released a 2010 show.

Same band, same singer, same setup, almost same setlist, but Axl's voice was 10000x better. :shrugs:

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Well, I saw GNR back in Dallas in 2010 for the first time and I thought the show was awesome and Axl sounded great.

I also saw them in 2011 in Vegas and I thought Axl sounded great then too. In Dallas 2012, I thought it was the best GNR show I've seen so far. Axl was upbeat and sounded awesome and the band was on the money. Axl was kidding around with the band too. Looked like he was having fun, which was awesome to see. The House of Blues looked sold out to me and everyone was singing along and having a great time.

I would just love something new released by GNR before fans do lose interest. I mean it's been years since anything new has been released and it's about damn time, people know who exactly is in GNR and how great they all sound.

Well, I saw GNR back in Dallas in 2010 for the first time and I thought the show was awesome and Axl sounded great.

I also saw them in 2011 in Vegas and I thought Axl sounded great then too. In Dallas 2012, I thought it was the best GNR show I've seen so far. Axl was upbeat and sounded awesome and the band was on the money. Axl was kidding around with the band too. Looked like he was having fun, which was awesome to see. The House of Blues looked sold out to me and everyone was singing along and having a great time.

I would just love something new released by GNR before fans do lose interest. I mean it's been years since anything new has been released and it's about damn time, people know who exactly is in GNR and how great they all sound.

Dallas in 2010? Gnr didnt play the US in 2010 :)

Or Dallas in 2012 from what I can see..

Edited by MrSoftie

Or Dallas in 2012 from what I can see..

I saw Axl & co. late last year in Tanzania. It was a private show for the elder tribesmen, but I was able to suck up enough to Fernando that I got some passes. Despite the acoustics being off (the stage was set up on bamboo sticks and the venue was a converted bird sanctuary) you'll have to believe me when I tell you it was the best Axl Rose I ever heard. He absolutely decimated his prime era voice and the band was the tightest I've ever heard and blew everyone away. They also gave everyone these strange mushrooms as they entered. Never tasted anything quite like them before, I'll have to get the recipe. I only wished the village allowed cameras, it was one for the ages. Alas, they still believe cameras will steal your soul. But Rock Fuel tells me they're still going to somehow try and make a DVD out of it.

Nevertheless, BEST SHOW EVA and NuGuns absolutely shut the haterz up once and for all.

• Like 1

Correction. They did. Sturgis, I was there.

Wow, the residency was in 2012? I was sure it was last year! Time flies.

2114 will be THE YEAR for GNR. Just wait and see HATERS!

Without knowing the facts I'd tend to agree to the theory that getting this licensed is the hold up (NuGuns playing tracks written by old Guns) - Again, would much rather the focus was getting the ChiDem sessions released or getting the new band into the studio rather than on a DVD that only cements their place as a nostalgic touring act :(