This image burns.....

SMG

What are the odds this guy lives in his mom's basement?

I don't even know how to respond to someone like this who would spend that kind of money on Ashba Swag and then have the balls to leave the house looking like that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he walk around backstage acting like Hulk Hogan?

Na man. We were shepherded by security quite a bit, weren't even allowed to take photos inside on our phones which I thought sucked. I don't know why not ...anyone else know?

DJ has a stalker lol... How many posts are there about where to buy axls clothes.

Axl doesn't have a signature line made specifically for him as far as I know? He's simply using normal jeans and leather jackets..

I saw a t.v show last night about people obsessed with tattoos. There was this one guy who was obsessed with Miley Cyrus. Had had many large tattoos of her all over his body and was a massive fan. He must have been around 30yrs old. Now that was weird.

This DJ fan is nothing in comparison.

I guess if he's having fun and not hurting anyone then who cares???

I dress up like Madonna (80's Madonna) all the time... Oooops !

:)

I saw a t.v show last night about people obsessed with tattoos. There was this one guy who was obsessed with Miley Cyrus. Had had many large tattoos of her all over his body and was a massive fan. He must have been around 30yrs old. Now that was weird.

This DJ fan is nothing in comparison.

I guess if he's having fun and not hurting anyone then who cares???

I dress up like Madonna (80's Madonna) all the time... Oooops !

:)

I saw that show. Creepy. What the hell is he going to do if he wakes up one morning and his obsession with Miley is gone?

You're laughing because he's wearing Ashba Swag. I wouldn't do it, if you wouldn't good for you. Thing is, this guy would and he's not only ok but also happy about it, that's what matters.

okay, mom :rolleyes:

sure the guy isn't hurting anybody, he just looks like a complete tool and it's human nature to point and laugh

You guys are pathetic for laughing about the way someone dresses.

Imho, I think most rockfans look ridiculous with their sweaty, dead, long hair and their oversized bandshirts.

But if that's what they want to wear, they should. As long as they feel comfortable and happy wearing it, who are we to judge?

The way people dress doesn't tell shit about their personality.

That said, I wouldn't dare to wear that..

So, tell me how this guy is a major tool for wearing this stuff, and SOMEHOW people talking about his toolness on a GNR forum for over five pages are true badasses?

Yeah, you guys are the definition of cool, calling a guy gay on an internet forum with your comments about living in his mom's basement, being a retard, etc. So cool, guys. Well played. That'll show him for sure.

Don't get me wrong, it is humourous enough for a chuckle, but the insults are ridiculous. When are the virgin jokes going to start?

Pretty damn funny... Dude looks so happy and proud. Good for him...

I always wonder, though, if fans like this give celebs the creeps? Or is DJ thinking; "Cha-Ching! Ashba Swag sales are climbing!"

:takethat:

I'd bet on the giving the creeps answser... Maybe it also happens to Slash when he sees DJ playing his rifs with Axl... :awesomeface:

5313.7164.jpg

who the fuck even buys ashba swag? lol. no one here even does (that i have seen) and we are supposedly the biggest fans of the bamd he is in? i dont see many die hard sixx am fand or beautiful creatures fans, surely not enough to warrent such a buisness.

im really curious about it