This image burns.....

SMG

who the fuck even buys ashba swag? lol. no one here even does (that i have seen) and we are supposedly the biggest fans of the bamd he is in? i dont see many die hard sixx am fand or beautiful creatures fans, surely not enough to warrent such a buisness.

im really curious about it

I tell you who buys Ashba swag...

1st off, clearly the assclown in the first post does..... :jerkoff:

Now secondly, I'm willing to bet that a good 80% of the sales are in fact chicks. I have seen quite a few on FB who can't stop drooling over "Mr Demented", and they even post pictures of the fuckin swag, and even sometimes the confirmation of the order... ( I know, wierd as fuck) :o

I too have yet to see guys wear this shit, haven't seen any I can honestly say... except for the ass in the first pic of course.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PATHETIC!!!!!!

who the fuck even buys ashba swag? lol. no one here even does (that i have seen) and we are supposedly the biggest fans of the bamd he is in? i dont see many die hard sixx am fand or beautiful creatures fans, surely not enough to warrent such a buisness.

im really curious about it

I tell you who buys Ashba swag...

1st off, clearly the assclown in the first post does..... :jerkoff:

Now secondly, I'm willing to bet that a good 80% of the sales are in fact chicks. I have seen quite a few on FB who can't stop drooling over "Mr Demented", and they even post pictures of the fuckin swag, and even sometimes the confirmation of the order... ( I know, wierd as fuck) :o

I too have yet to see guys wear this shit, haven't seen any I can honestly say... except for the ass in the first pic of course.

This is true, i deleted ashba off my fb after seeing the LARGE amount of woman telling him how great he is and stuff, and the woman are disgusting looking...ashba is a loser