Bumblefoot vs. Slash

Vincent Vega

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slash easily wins for me cause they guy's much more than just an extremely talented guitar player, he has created some immortal riffs on his carreer with Gn'R and even afterwards (hear Slither). That being said BBF is an excelent cover guitar player for niGn'R and I admire his playing skills.

Guest bellastar2355

Really? First off wrong section. Secondly, stop trolling.

Just humor the man then iftheworld

Slash or bumblefoot?

Guest bellastar2355

Slash.... Without Slash GNR wouldn't be what they became. What has Bumble done except a couple overdubs... Honestly?

Because bumblefoot hasn't had his real time to shine. You can't knock him for that

Slash.... Without Slash GNR wouldn't be what they became. What has Bumble done except a couple overdubs... Honestly?

A bunch of albums that are not well known but are better than anything Slash has done since he left Guns.

Let the artist bashing begin. :rolleyes:

A bunch of albums that are not well known but are better than anything Slash has done since he left Guns.

I love his solo work. It's amazing. I'm talking in terms of guns tho. Bumble is a cool motherfucker, and his original material blows his gnr contributions out of the water. But in terms of GNR I just gotta go with Slash.

DJ wrote 12 Songs for Axl. I wish Bumble could do the same. Catfight? Bumble is a wasted talent in this band. I'd rather he quit and keep releasing his solo shit. Axl doesn't utilize his band to their potential and it's sad because he doesn't have many years left.

Combine Bumble's, DJ's, Tommy's, and Richard's original material. Put Axl at the helm and consider his song writing. This band is capable of SOO fucking much... But year after year it goes to waste as we get a few tours and a shitload of covers. GNR is the biggest active waste of potential there is. And you can't fucking deny that.

Slash and its not even close. Only thing bumbles got on him is technical ability, and that's far from everything.

Slashs guitar work has reached and connected with millions worldwide, and have inspired millions to pick up the instrument. His contributions to music will be remembered and cherished for generations to come.Bumble could only dream of such accomplishments.

Plus Slash's contributions to GNR are much more integral to music than anything Bumble has done with Axl.

You know DJ wrote 12 songs for Axl because he talks about it all the time. Bumblefoot talks about writing song as a band. DJ says HE wrote 12 songs like he is going to be the guy who is going to get things rolling.

I agree with you that Bumble is a wasted talent, but he does his own thing on his off time. He is insanely talented and should be working with artists more comitted to their work than Axl or just continue releasing his own music.

oh look, it's this thread again

Bumblefoot is the better guitar player, Slash is the more iconic rock musician blahblahblahblahblah

I like slash think he is a top bloke but his guitar playing is boring and over rated in my opinion

Yeah, the lead guitar work on those Guns N' Roses albums was soooo boring :rolleyes:

Stupid poll but ok. Bumblefoot is so much better than Slash its ridiculous. Slash is obviously more popular and will probably win. Their styles are not really even comparable so a Bumblefoot vs Slash poll isnt specific enough.

Who's better?

Bumblefoot.

Who would you rather be playing next to Axl on stage?

Well the 13 year old in me would probably say Slash.

Who do you want on a new album?

Probably Bumblefoot. I like the shredding mixed in with the more bluesy styled solos.

Just let Slash replace Ashba and keep Bumblefoot. Find a way to keep Tommy and bring back Duff.