Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Waiting from 6AM to 10AM at the record store paid off - got my Pinkpop tickets! :D

Congrats man. I waited about the same time but didn't get any :( .

There were incredible long lines here in Limburg.

But got some tickets for the monday instead.

Bummer man! :( Maybe something will end up on Marktplaats? I was there a short while before 6. The people who were there first (23:45 on Friday) started a list. I was number 48. By the time it was 9:45 there were literally hundreds of people (Plato Groningen). Some started to cut in line and push everybody. Which was a really shit thing to do. But luckily the guys in front handed the list of people who were there first over to the people from Plato and he actually let them in in that order! ^_^ YAY for them for being so cool. I went back there an hour ago and the guy at the counter told me tickets sold out about 10 minutes after I left. So maybe the first 70 or something people (from the list) got tickets and all the line-cutters didn't get shit. I call that justice.

They did the same here. They had a pen and you got a number on your hand and had to write the next number at the person behind you in line.

Then they let people in in the right order.

It all went very well and nobody tried to cut in line.

But when I got there a little after 6 am i was already numer 128. At 8.30 they were already at number 490 and after that I don't know how many people were there.

Pinkpop is only a 30 minute drive from here so a lot of people here wanted to see them.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Waiting from 6AM to 10AM at the record store paid off - got my Pinkpop tickets! :D

Congrats man. I waited about the same time but didn't get any :( .

There were incredible long lines here in Limburg.

But got some tickets for the monday instead.

Bummer man! :( Maybe something will end up on Marktplaats? I was there a short while before 6. The people who were there first (23:45 on Friday) started a list. I was number 48. By the time it was 9:45 there were literally hundreds of people (Plato Groningen). Some started to cut in line and push everybody. Which was a really shit thing to do. But luckily the guys in front handed the list of people who were there first over to the people from Plato and he actually let them in in that order! ^_^ YAY for them for being so cool. I went back there an hour ago and the guy at the counter told me tickets sold out about 10 minutes after I left. So maybe the first 70 or something people (from the list) got tickets and all the line-cutters didn't get shit. I call that justice.

They did the same here. They had a pen and you got a number on your hand and had to write the next number at the person behind you in line.

Then they let people in in the right order.

It all went very well and nobody tried to cut in line.

But when I got there a little after 6 am i was already numer 128. At 8.30 they were already at number 490 and after that I don't know how many people were there.

Pinkpop is only a 30 minute drive from here so a lot of people here wanted to see them.

3,5 hours from here, but easily worth it. ;) Good to hear these things can still go in a civilized way. Over here it was sort of chaos and anarchy. Luckily the guys from Plato saved the day though. :)

Edit: They're reporting that the 30.000 daytickets for the day the Stones are playing and the 30.000 3-day tickets all sold out in 30 minutes. Not bad.

Edited by username

By the way, yesterday's setlist from Singapore:

Jumpin’ Jack Flash
You Got Me Rocking
It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll (But I Like It)
Tumbling Dice
Wild Horses
Doom And Gloom
Live With Me (Song vote winner)
Honky Tonk Women
-Band Introductions
Slipping Away (with Keith on lead vocals and Mick Taylor on guitar)
Before They Make Me Run (with Keith on lead vocals)
Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
Miss You
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Sympathy For The Devil
Brown Sugar

ENCORE
You Can’t Always Get What You Want (with the SYC Ensemble Singers)
(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor

BERLIN WALDBÜHNE – 10 JUNE

DÜSSELDORF ESPRIT ARENA – 19 JUNE

HA! Made the right decision. I'd heard this was coming, but I didn't know when. Dusseldorf is even closer for me than the gig in Holland. But I'm not even in Europe on that date. ;)

All tickets for Rome are 75 Euros. Gotta look at how much I'll have to add on in flights, but I'm pretty certain I'll do the Rome gig at this point ^_^

Reported prices for both German shows on ticketmaster.de are:

Category 1 247,50€

Category 2 196,00€

Category 3 161,50€

Category 4 109,50€

GA (Standing) 224,50€

Pretty high! :huh:

All tickets for Rome are 75 Euros. Gotta look at how much I'll have to add on in flights, but I'm pretty certain I'll do the Rome gig at this point ^_^

Reported prices for both German shows on ticketmaster.de are:

Category 1 247,50€

Category 2 196,00€

Category 3 161,50€

Category 4 109,50€

GA (Standing) 224,50€

Pretty high! :huh:

Still not as bad as the US gigs :P

Horrible tragic news. I feel terrible for Mick, and especially having to go through what must be a really sad event in public. That must never get easy.

I feel the tour will be postponed or cancelled. Jagger has continued the show before (after Brian died, after his father passed away) but this seems like a whole different level. I'd be shocked if they continue and don't take about a 2 month break.

Not surprised. Wonder if it'll be all of the Australian gigs or not.

The Rolling Stones are deeply sorry and disappointed to announce the postponement of the rest of their 14 ON FIRE tour of Australia and New Zealand following the death of L’Wren Scott.

Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood wish to thank all of their fans for their support at this difficult time and hope that they will fully understand the reason for this announcement.

The Rolling Stones are planning to reschedule these postponed shows at a later date.

The postponed shows are:

Perth Arena – 19 March - postponed

Adelaide Oval – 22 March - postponed

Sydney Allphones Arena – 25 March - postponed

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena – 28 March - postponed

Macedon Ranges Hanging Rock – 30 March - postponed

Brisbane Entertainment Centre – 2 April - postponed

Auckland Mt Smart Stadium – 5 April - postponed

Australia/New Zealand promoters ask ticket holders to please hold on to their tickets until further notice. A new schedule of dates is presently being worked on and will be advised as soon as possible. Information will be made available via rollingstones.com and frontiertouring.com as soon as available.

https://www.facebook.com/therollingstones/photos/a.191011768286.127420.8305888286/10152331443803287/?type=1&relevant_count=1

That was to be expected really. You can't expect a guy to perform on stage and be the frontman of the biggest rock and roll band in the world just days after his girlfriend committed suicide. It's hopeful for all the Australian and New Zealand fans that they're already attempting to re-schedule it though.

• Like 1

I'm sure if the Rolling Stones can make up the tour dates they will.

It has to be a very hard time for Mick now. Losing someone you love and so suddenly and tragically is going to be difficult to get over quickly if at all.

Maybe eventually it will help Mick going back performing onstage for his fans who love and support him.

I definitely think they made the right call delaying the Aussie dates. Gives Mick plenty of time to recuperate from this, and canceling the one gig would've likely ensured that gig was outright canceled - not exactly fair to the Perth fans no matter how understanding they are.

On a more positive note - got my tickets for the Rome gig in June! First Stones gig where I've managed to get tickets firsthand!