Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

The Rolling Stones will return to North American stadiums this summer for the 15-city Zip Code tour.

Tour dates:
May 24 - San Diego, CA @ Petco Park
May 30 - Columbus, OH @ Ohio Stadium
June 3 - Minneapolis, MN @ TCF Bank Stadium
June 6 - Dallas, TX @ AT&T Stadium
June 9 - Atlanta, GA @ Bobby Dodd Stadium
June 12 - Orlando, FL @ Orlando Citrus Bowl
June 17 - Nashville, TN @ LP Field
June 20 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Heinz Field
June 23 - Milwaukee, WI @ Summerfest / Marcus Amphitheater
June 27 - Kansas City, MO @ Arrowhead Stadium
July 1 - Raleigh, NC @ Carter-Finley Stadium
July 4 - Indianapolis, IN @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway
July 8 - Detroit, MI @ Comerica Park
July 11 - Buffalo, NY @ Ralph Wilson Stadium
July 15 - Quebec, QC @ Le Festival D’Été de Québec

General on sale for all shows in the USA starts at 10am Local, Monday April 13.
Wristbands for Le Festival D’Été de Québec, Canada, go on sale at 12pm Local, Saturday April 11.
American Express Card Members can purchase tickets for US dates before the general public, beginning Wednesday, April 8.

The tour name plays off the jeans-focused cover of the group's classic 1971 album, Sticky Fingers, which it will be reissuing in a deluxe format on May 26th. The band will play hits-filled sets, as well as selections of what it's calling "special gems" from its catalog. The last time the group toured U.S. stadiums was in 2007.

The group intends to elevate its stadium performances with a stage that will extend deep into the audience, as well as video screens and special effects.

"We are excited to be back in North America playing stadiums this summer," Mick Jagger said in a statement. "We are looking forward to being back onstage and playing your favorite songs."

"We love being out on the road and it is great to come back to North America," Keith Richards added. "I can't wait to get back on the stage!"

The deluxe reissue of Sticky Fingers, which is home to concert favorites "Brown Sugar," "Wild Horses," "Dead Flowers," "Bitch" and "Can't You Hear Me Knocking," will be released in a variety of formats. The band is promising "a generous selection of previously unreleased Stones audio outtakes" from the album's sessions for the release, as well as live recordings from the time.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-plan-summer-tour-sticky-fingers-reissue-20150331 Edited by Daedalus

Oh my goddddddddddddddddddd!!!!

AND A STICKY FINGERS RERELEASE/TOUR

I'll be at the Detroit show!

Any word on Mr. Taylor?

And what prices do tickets start at? i can't seem to find it

There's no confirmation that they'll play Sticky Fingers in it's entirety - I'd actually say it's not true since that would've been a big selling point for this tour.

Consensus on IORR is that Mick Taylor won't be on this tour.

Indianapolis is the only gig ticket prices have been released for so far - it's $77 to $302 for regular tickets. VIP are $995.

Man, seems like no Mick Taylor :(

Thrilled I saw him with the boys in 2013. Still, if they are doing more deep cuts from Sticky Fingers it would have been great. And I'm going with my dad, and he would have loved to see Mick

Oh well! Still psyched!

And it seems prices start at $60 before fees. Not bad at all compared to 50 and Counting!

Thrilled I saw him with the boys in 2013. Still, if they are doing more deep cuts from Sticky Fingers it would have been great. And I'm going with my dad, and he would have loved to see Mick

Oh well! Still psyched!

And it seems prices start at $60 before fees. Not bad at all compared to 50 and Counting!

But nosebleeds are a lot worse in stadiums than in arenas.

Oh well! Still psyched!

But nosebleeds are a lot worse in stadiums than in arenas.

I saw Paul McCartney in the last row at Comerica (same venue) in 2011. It was still awesome!

Disappointed in the extra material on the Sticky Fingers reissue. Was hoping for a disc of "unreleased" songs like they did with Some Girls and Exile. Alternate takes and live versions? No thanks

Seriously, most underwhelming reissue yet. I would be excited for the Leeds concert on the super deluxe version, but I'm not shelling out the kind of money it'll likely go for.