What songs does Axl not have issues singing live?

saber_

KOHD

LALD

wonder why he likes them so much, so sick of those two songs

KOHD is an awesome live song, great energy, great crowd interaction, etc... LALD? Man... he could drop that... it's great but enough, already. It's a cover!

KOHD

LALD

KOHD is an awesome live song, great energy, great crowd interaction, etc... LALD? Man... he could drop that... it's great but enough, already. It's a cover!

The problem with KOHD is they've just been dragging it on way too long in the last year or so. I swear it hits 15 minutes sometimes.

KOHD

LALD

The problem with KOHD is they've just been dragging it on way too long in the last year or so. I swear it hits 15 minutes sometimes.

That's true.

If by "not have a hard time singing" you mean "does not sound like mickey mouse" then any song where he uses his low voice. ISE, brownstone, CD, patience, seeker, etc.

If Axl had recorded all of GNR's records with the Mickey style he uses now... Would we have become fans.

nope

if he sing this way on afd or uyi's then i wouldn't be a gnr fan

If Axl had recorded all of GNR's records with the Mickey style he uses now... Would we have become fans.

I wouldn't have. Never. No way. I became a fan because of the music and his voice. It was all in one.

on This I Love, Axl often turns into mighty mouse, for example in Jakarta (which i go to the concert)

Check this Out!

see? people can notice mickey mouse voice in the shows, and they dont lie

Anyway, mickey or not, he still sounds amazing IF you are in the show..