Dizzy Reed Interview: New Album "Soon"

BBA

It astounds me that someone like BBA is able to continue to post and tell us false news in order to act like an "insider."

Bullshit. I didn't post anything false, nor am I pretending to be an insider.

Any other baseless accusations that you would like to throw my way?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It astounds me that someone like BBA is able to continue to post and tell us false news in order to act like an "insider."

Do you have a source for the Scott Gorham/Richard Fortus post you made no longer than ten minutes ago?

How do you know that Beta wants to release an album this year to coincide with another tour?

Imo, all signs are pointing towards a release late this year or early next year.

Completely agree. I know another tour is a point of interest. If Beta has anything to do with it, the album will come out this year and coincide with another tour.

I think they should hold off on a full out US tour, do festivals as planned, until the record is out. They should take a break and recharge.

Do you have a source for the Scott Gorham/Richard Fortus post you made no longer than ten minutes ago?

GNR123-

If by "source" you mean do I have a link that I could provide? No. I don't. Nonetheless, it was passed along to me by someone that I consider to be reputable. And, there might even be audio available for the interview. I plan to check when I get home tonight. Once I have something, I will be happy to share with you all.

I'm not sure if you are implying that I am lying. But in case you are, I have absolutely nothing to gain by making this up.

GNR123-

If by "source" you mean do I have a link that I could provide? No. I don't. Nonetheless, it was passed along to me by someone that I consider to be reputable. And, there might even be audio available for the interview. I plan to check when I get home tonight. Once I have something, I will be happy to share with you all.

I'm not sure if you are implying that I am lying. But in case you are, I have absolutely nothing to gain by making this up.

Some people make things up for attention. Not saying you are but just sayin'...

GNR123-

Do you have a link to Beta saying she wants to release a new album this year to go along with another tour?

Well, reading over the interviews the past few months it is the most they have talked about new music in a long time.

Still no source, BBA? Doesn't surprise me.

They also get asked about it much more than they did in 2010 and 2011. And it makes sense. Why would any one (outside of this forum of course) ask about another album in 2010 when Chinese Democracy had only been released just a year before and still hadn't received a proper tour? We're now nearly four and a half years away from Chinese Democracy. More people are going to be interested, hence why they talk about it more. Are they talking about it because they want to or because they're being asked about it? Seems to me that it's the latter case. There was also a tremendous amount of chit chat over a GNR album from 1999 to 2007 and how did that serve as a barometer for CD's release?

Btw, does anyone else think that BBA is doing to MSL what Colbert does with Bill O'Reilly? Why anyone would take this guy's word as truth is beyond me. Am I missing a track record of proven prognostication?

Edited by downzy

Well, Scott Gorham recently stated that Richard declined being too involved in the upcoming Black Star Riders project because he was going to be busy with promoting the new GNR album. It doesn't make sense that Richard would tell Gorham this unless something really is in the works.

Fortus is busy touring with Daiseys. Back to Aus/nz

Well, Scott Gorham recently stated that Richard declined being too involved in the upcoming Black Star Riders project because he was going to be busy with promoting the new GNR album. It doesn't make sense that Richard would tell Gorham this unless something really is in the works.

Fortus is busy touring with Daiseys. Back to Aus/nz

Just because Richard is currently on tour with the Daisey's doesn't mean that will be the case in several months from now. He left Lizzy when Guns needed him; I suspect he will do the same again when needed.

GNRSkidRow - there were some deliverance jokes in the thread before the Mods cleaned it up.

Coma - I actually thought the same thing. It would be a pretty clever tactic if it ended up getting us unreleased material. Though not as fun as watching to forum egomaniacs go at each other.

Axl and Beta, it's been five years since the last release and 20 years since the release before that. Seems like a good time for Axl to share his "art" with the millions of fans who have supported him for decades!!! Ignore the haters, cupcakes, bashers, critics. Put the fueds and lawsuits to the side. And spend 2013-2015 just concentrating on the fans!!!! Start releasing all that music and video footage you have in the vault. Do it for the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is why Axl and Beta need to release new music.

The forum is so bored with the band right now that we are now chatting about two forum "characters" meeting up in real life to see if one really has unreleased material. And them having anal sex.

:blink:

Another useless interview from another useless member of gnr

Another useless post from another useless user of mygnr

Really sorry you feel that way butevery interview I've read from band members basically say the same thing in slightly different ways......they make it sound as if recording a record is like translating egyptian hieroglyphics