New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

8 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

His hair is gray now:

The length of his fingers always astounds me.

And so you think that’s a wig or dyed grey? I’m sure Slash dyes his hair black. I assumed Bucket did the same so maybe he just stopped dying it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ten of the most important guitars of life were stolen. It's a tremendous loss. I'll never really be able to replace them but I'm looking for anybody who knows of any instruments that come close to these. Hopefully somebody can help out. I'm trying to get 2 Studio Gibson Les Pauls. Please contact service@bucketheadpikes.com. Thank you

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gackt said:

Ten of the most important guitars of life were stolen. It's a tremendous loss. I'll never really be able to replace them but I'm looking for anybody who knows of any instruments that come close to these. Hopefully somebody can help out. I'm trying to get 2 Studio Gibson Les Pauls. Please contact service@bucketheadpikes.com. Thank you

I’m very sorry to hear about this. Bucket seems like a great guy who for some reason has bad luck. Hopefully he can find his guitars or replace them. Was looking forward to those Praxis gigs. Would be a shame if they were canceled now.

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

A dream of mine would be Bucket and Brain getting back with GN'R.  Along with Slash, imagine what that lineup could do, live and in the studio. I'm sure that ship sailed long ago.

Slash and Bucket in the same band is a sexy idea, like you said imagine what they could do, but it's it's kinda like James Hetfield and Dave Mustaine in the same band, too much dominating personlaties to have any kind of longevity imo.

I think the only reason Richard works in Gn'R with Slash is his willigness to take a back seat to Slash and play rhythm eventhough he's really a lead player and I don't think Bucket was ever comfortable with another lead guitar player in Gn'R, he's more of a lone wolf that sometimes enjoys being a part of a band like Praxis, but nothing like a Gn'R gig which demands more than he's willing to give maybe.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mendez said:

will be going to both Praxis shows. Excited to see Bucket and Brain together again more than anything

if you can, please post a review of the shows you're going to attend. I hope both shows are going to be good. Can't go wrong with Bucket and Brain on the same stage.