June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

I respect you as a poster, but statements like are why the term Nutter was created.

Haha, no, the term "nutter" was created because you are not completely right in your head. You are incapable of seeing any nuances or details in posts, interpreting everything into caricatures of reality and forcing everyone into one of two camp: "the nutters" (who worship Axl Rose 24/7 and defend everything he does) and "the others". Basically, you have a very distorted perception of reality. You are obsessed with this delusional dichotomy and spend the majority of your embarrassing posts dedicated to your pathetic crusade against these persons who are nothing but figments of your imagination and only exist in your spacious head. Unless, of course, you ramble on about Warchild (another of your weird obsessions).

Edited by SoulMonster

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect you as a poster, but statements like are why the term Nutter was created.

Haha, no, the term "nutter" was created because you are not completely right in your head. You are incapable of seeing any nuances or details in posts, interpreting everything into caricatures of reality and forcing everyone into one of two camp: "the nutters" (who worship Axl Rose 24/7 and defend everything he does) and "the others". Basically, you have a very distorted perception of reality. You are obsessed with this delusional dichotomy and spend the majority of your embarrassing posts dedicated to your pathetic crusade against these persons who are nothing but figments of your imagination and only exist in your spacious head. Unless, of course, you ramble on about Warchild (another of your weird obsessions).

And yet...........you can't stop talking about me!!!!!!! But yes, you really got me good with your post. Your personal attacks and insults are right on the money. Man, I have to go see a shrink now. (Talk about being obsessed with somebody, dude, you have put way too much time and energy trying to figure me out. You should come here to chat about GnR, not obsess over other posters)

If you don't think that people like Ali, Volcano, Shotgun and Angeles are Nutters, then what can I say. You apparently aren't as smart as you claim to be.

You keep up your crusade to ridicule, educate and win arguments against those who have a different opinion than you do. Lolcano and all of Warchild's alt-accounts will look up to you and admire your constantly negativity.

The funny thing is that you and Locano try and use groghanism like it's an insult, but the way you two use it, it actually means fact!!!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to come to the forum to chat about GnR.

Soul and Volcano.............you both should spend more time chatting about GnR and less time obsessing about what I post. It's a little weird.

Now back on topic

If you don't think that people like Ali, Volcano, Shotgun and Angeles are Nutters, then what can I say. You apparently aren't as smart as you claim to be.

Hihi, I have never claimed to be smart, this is just you fantasising about me. But I appreciate the compliment :)

As for these guys being "nutters" who "worship Axl Rose 24/7". Uhm, no, I don't think they are. They are merely fans who are a little bit more enthusiastic than most of us. You see, Groghan, people who have stronger opinions than you on GN'R aren't automatically crazy and deserving of the derogatory term "nutters". It really says more about you than about them.

:rofl-lol:

"chat" That's you call it?

Yes.

Most of us come here to chat about GnR. We talk about the good and the bad.

Kids like you come here and do two things. Worship everything Axl does, and attack anybody who isn't worshipping everything Axl does. Why you don't post at HTGTH is beyond me.

And yet...........you can't stop talking about me!!!!!!! But yes, you really got me good with your post. Your personal attacks and insults are right on the money. Man, I have to go see a shrink now. (Talk about being obsessed with somebody, dude, you have put way too much time and energy trying to figure me out. You should come here to chat about GnR, not obsess over other posters)

You keep up your crusade to ridicule, educate and win arguments against those who have a different opinion than you do. Lolcano and all of Warchild's alt-accounts will look up to you and admire your constantly negativity.

The funny thing is that you and Locano try and use groghanism like it's an insult, but the way you two use it, it actually means fact!!!!

Soul and Volcano.............you both should spend more time chatting about GnR and less time obsessing about what I post. It's a little weird.

Now back on topic

groghan, i love you man but the best thing you can do is ignore SM and not take volcano seriously.

Hihi, I have never claimed to be smart, this is just you fantasising about me. But I appreciate the compliment :)

As for these guys being "nutters" who "worship Axl Rose 24/7". Uhm, no, I don't think they are. They are merely fans who are a little bit more enthusiastic than most of us. You see, Groghan, people who have stronger opinions than you on GN'R aren't automatically crazy and deserving of the derogatory term "nutters". It really says more about you than about them.

Here is an example of where your arm-chair psychiatrict opinion is wrong.

Downzy.

This guy is a class act. He posts are always filled with logic and common sense.

If GnR does something bad - he will point it out. If they do something great - he will point it out.

I don't categorize people into two categories -that is just another case of YOU making something up.

People like Ali, Volcano, Angeles - they worship Axl's every move. These are people that DEFENDED Axl in the topic about how many women he has physically assaulted. They deserved it, they were crazy, Axl had mean parents, etc. If you don't think those people are Nutters...........

You have never said "I'm smart"........but your constant belittling of people, your constant condescending attacks on people, and your bragging about being a CEO and owning your own businesses..............I would bet money I'm not the first person to ever call you arrogant.

NOW back on topic - how about you keep all your personal attacks and insults to PM and try and focus on the actual TOPIC and not ridiculing and educating people who have a different opinion than we do.

Now back on topic

groghan, i love you man but the best thing you can do is ignore SM and not take volcano seriously.

Don't worry man. I'm about two replies away from just ignoring everything Soul says. Shame he can't just stick to the topics and leave all the negative personal attacks off the forum. I just find it weird that guys like him and Lolcano claim to be huge GnR fans, but they do nothing but bring negativity to the forum.

Downzy.

This guy is a class act. He posts are always filled with logic and common sense.

If GnR does something bad - he will point it out. If they do something great - he will point it out.

I don't categorize people into two categories -that is just another case of YOU making something up.

People like Ali, Volcano, Angeles - they worship Axl's every move. These are people that DEFENDED Axl in the topic about how many women he has physically assaulted. They deserved it, they were crazy, Axl had mean parents, etc. If you don't think those people are Nutters...........

You have never said "I'm smart"........but your constant belittling of people, your constant condescending attacks on people, and your bragging about being a CEO and owning your own businesses..............I would bet money I'm not the first person to ever call you arrogant.

What has Downzy got to do with your obsession about the so-called "nutters"? The fact that you can think of members who in your opinion aren't nutters has no bearings whatsoever on the fact that you have some psychological fixation with an imaginary group of members you call "nutters" and that a huge amount of your posts fit into your Don Quixotic crusade against them. You do understand this, don't you?

Oh, I am arrogant. I have never denied it. But what has that got to do with your claim that I have said I am intelligent? You do understand that these are two different things, right?

Now back on topic

The most illogical people on this forum are those who spend a lot of their free time here trashing a band they don't like and trying to vicariously express their hate for it by feeding off scorn for the band and getting their daily fix by scorning those who don't share their dislike and frustration.

Soul, Angeles, Volcano and Ali are FANS of GN'R on a GN'R forum. It is only natural for them to express their support for Axl and GN'R. Where else would they do it? At least, they are consistent and genuine and I have a lot of respect for them - especially the always classy Ali, who is simply the most logical poster on here and as far as I know, the most well educated.

Edited by The Archer

Downzy.

What has Downzy got to do with your obsession about the so-called "nutters"? The fact that you can think of members who in your opinion aren't nutters has no bearings whatsoever on the fact that you have some psychological fixation with an imaginary group of members you call "nutters" and that a huge amount of your posts fit into your Don Quixotic crusade against them. You do understand this, don't you?

Oh, I am arrogant. I have never denied it. But what has that got to do with your claim that I have said I am intelligent? You do understand that these are two different things, right?

Sigh.

How about this.

Soul.........you have ridiculed me, educated me, and "won" the argument against me.

All of your personal attacks and insults are true.

You have figured me out.

Now is it possible for you to stay on topic now and leave the personal grudges and attacks off of EVERY topic?

Archer...........you have always been an angry Nutter.

Being a fan of a band doesn't mean you have to worship that band's ever move. Guys like you simply don't understand that concept.

How about Lolcano going into the Slash section of the forum specifically to bash him. How is that different from what you are complaining about? But you are a hypocrite and that doesn't bother you. Ali is the most logical person here? Dude, he defended Axl in the topic about Axl physically abusing four different women.

You people spend more time complaining and whining about other posters than you do just chatting about the band. Why don't you go to HTGTH where people aren't allowed to say anything negative about your idol???? Wonder why this forum is the best GnR forum and that one is dying?

GnRFan53...........and that is the problem. Every topic shouldn't be derailed into personal arguments and grudges. It's childish.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW..............................

So how about that Buffalo show?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are obsessed with talking about us rather than talking about GnR and the actual show. It's getting a little creepy.

Glad that the band and Axl sounded good last night. Wish I could have been there!

Edited by Groghan

Guest bellastar2355

Are there any more videos up? I can't seem to watch the few that are on youtube.

Throwing on my bowling shoes in a couple hours!

Have fun, I am very jealous I actually like the intimate setting

Hope it's a good show

Are there any more videos up? I can't seem to watch the few that are on youtube.

Throwing on my bowling shoes in a couple hours!

Enjoy the show. Please request this from Hulk Hogan during his solo spot because in fairness Mi Amor 2.0 is garbage

Thanks, bella and Dice. I'm just gonna try to go and have a blast. I'll wait to reflect and critique until after the experience.

I'd say I'll scream, "Play A Real American!" at the beginning of DJs solo, but I'm not sure how that would go over in such an intimate setting (my screaming that is, not the song, the song is ace), and I'm generally not the guy screaming, "Play [insert song]!" anyway. For better or worse, I'm usually the guy ironically chuckling at the screaming guy.

Thanks, bella and Dice. I'm just gonna try to go and have a blast. I'll wait to reflect and critique until after the experience.

I'd say I'll scream, "Play A Real American!" at the beginning of DJs solo, but I'm not sure how that would go over in such an intimate setting (my screaming that is, not the song, the song is ace), and I'm generally not the guy screaming, "Play [insert song]!" anyway. For better or worse, I'm usually the guy ironically chuckling at the screaming guy.

Very jealous, wish I could be there with you!!!!!!!!!!!

You should wear a white t-shirt and in bold red letters write "Warchild" on it............see if Axl gives you a reaction!!!

Thanks, SJ. Those songs are really mixed bags as far as his voice, huh? The falsetto/Mickey/Clean voice is just not working out on Nightrain.

Very jealous, wish I could be there with you!!!!!!!!!!!

You should wear a white t-shirt and in bold red letters write "Warchild" on it............see if Axl gives you a reaction!!!

:rofl-lol:

Would've considered it with more notice. At least for like a song or two.

People can recognize by picking out the only one not wearing a GNR shirt. :lol: