Why on Earth Did Stones Invited Katy Perry and Not Axl/GNR to Perform With Them?

ChristmasFnatic

The man hasn't turned in a solid vocal performance in almost three years.

Haha :D

i wouldn't be laughing about it, it really sucks for him. :(

Why would Axl care about some random kid on mygnrforum claiming that Axl hasn't turned in a solid vocal performance in almost three years? Fact is that he has been turning in solid vocal performances regularly these last years, as evidenced by reviews saying just so.

am i saying he cares? if he cared about the sound of his voice he wouldn't be even performing anymore...

You sort of implied that when you claimed that "it sucks for him" ;). But I guess what you meant was: "I wouldn't be laughing about it, it really sucks for me".

you make no sense at all, as always.

I am sure everyone else gets it :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :D

i wouldn't be laughing about it, it really sucks for him. :(

Why would Axl care about some random kid on mygnrforum claiming that Axl hasn't turned in a solid vocal performance in almost three years? Fact is that he has been turning in solid vocal performances regularly these last years, as evidenced by reviews saying just so.

am i saying he cares? if he cared about the sound of his voice he wouldn't be even performing anymore...

You sort of implied that when you claimed that "it sucks for him" ;). But I guess what you meant was: "I wouldn't be laughing about it, it really sucks for me".

you make no sense at all, as always.

I am sure everyone else gets it :D

sure

They wanted Slash first but he turned them down because of the whole Bon Jovi thing.I wonder if this stint in BJ might force Axl to let Slash rejoin gnr and Beta to join Bon Jovi and Duff to become the new lead singer and official biographer of both bands?I love the new band but I want Axl to let the new guys shine like beautiful stars in the night sky and not change their name to Bon Jovi.

Bon Jovi already has Phil X covering for Richie.

Probably because Jon didn't want to be in the Slash shadow so he picked a lesser known artist.Can't blame the guy really.I really thought this was it,the final piece of the puzzle.Oh well.

I'm sure if it was to perform just one song, like Salt Of The Earth, Dead Flowers or Sympathy For The Devil, Axl would be able to pull it off perfectly.

No, no he would not.

Really? His performance of Dead Flowers in London was great. I think a duet on that song would have been great.

With that being said, maybe the guy wanted to be in the crowd an not on stage?