Is there an unreleased record you think about more than Chinese Democracy II?

Guest NGOG

Guest NGOG

I am looking forward to the follow-up to Chinese Democracy more than any other documented album which the industry is yet to release. I would actually rather have Chinese Democracy II than a record of my choice by any other band past or present.

Honsetly if I had to pick any bands unreleased stuff id put it in this order

1. Guns n roses~ unreleased 1996 album. (If this was ever completed I would love to have whatevers in the vault.)

2. Any new or unrealeased led zeppelin music (rumor has it that the 3 surviving members actually did work on new music a few years ago.)

3. New guns n roses album (id prefer it to be the best of the unreleased cd leftovers along with some current band recordings, but beggers can't be choosers.)

Detox

Really? I'm a big fan of Dre; but the Holy Trinity of Axl/Bucket/Robin excites me more.
True but we've been waiting for Detox longer. And 2 singles from it have already been released, with videos, but no album release date is in sight.

Sometimes I wonder about Street Life Immortal but I have tracklistings of CD II and a wall full of evidence, maps, pictures, clues, related info, its like the FBI is on a manhunt in my home office. We have leads but nothing concrete as yet. The perp will return to the scene of crime, ill be waiting.

Black Sabbath apparently has songs from 2001 that didn't make it onto the new record. Metallica also claim to have like 70 riff ideas from over the years. And let's not forget about the 9 unreleased Velvet Revolver songs.

Edited by rocknroll41

Guest NGOG

Black Sabbath apparently has songs from 2001 that didn't make it onto the new record. Metallica also claim to have like 70 riff ideas from over the years. And let's not forget about the 9 unreleased Velvet Revolver songs.

I couldn't say any of that interests me even remotely in comparison to Chinese Democracy II.

It's not a rumor about the Led Zeppelin songs prior to the Celebration Day Reunion, it's truth.

But even if I could have a new Pink Floyd or a new Led Zeppelin album like Dark Side Of The Moon II or Physical Graffiti II, which are two of my favorite bands, I would still pick Chinese Democracy II.

The weird thing about Chinese Democracy II is that many producers have said that Axl didn't really have any hit songs, except maybe 2 or 3. Therefore you would assume those three songs would've made it onto Chinese Democracy, and therefore any remaining songs would've been pretty poor. That said, the remaining songs are without a doubt the music I envy hearing most in the world.

Guest NGOG

Well, right now I'm way more excited about the new NIN record...TO BE RELEASED this year.

I'm a big fan of Nine Inch Nails and am equally excited at the prospect of their new record later this year. However again, Chinese Democracy is my favourite record of all time therefore its supposed sequel tops any interest in what Trent has to offer quite easily.

Chinese Democracy, ''favourite record of all time''? Better than, Exile, The Wall, Rubber Soul, Blonde on Blonde and Guns N' Roses very own Appetite? Come on man!! Even taking into consideration, musical subjectivity, that is a bit extreme. There are probably 200 million albums better than Democracy and I would be saying the same thing even if I was more supportive of the new band. You have Buckethead as your picture; now, Buckethead has solo albums which are better than Democracy (e.g. Giant Robot, Cuckoo Clocks). I like Democracy, well about 1/2 of it, but that opinion is too extreme.

Guest NGOG

Better than, Exile, The Wall, Rubber Soul, Blonde on Blonde and Guns N' Roses very own Appetite?

Nowhere did I claim that. I don't care that you can't fathom how somebody could regard Chinese Demcoracy as their favorite record.

I am looking forward to the follow-up to Chinese Democracy more than any other documented album which the industry is yet to release. I would actually rather have Chinese Democracy II than a record of my choice by any other band past or present.

Mine.

the new triptykon, necrophagist,wintersun,witherscape, carcass albums are the ones im really looking forward to.if a new gnr album was announced it would vault to the top, the more this goes on the less and less i believe we will hear the rest of CD stuff.