UYI Gn'R lineup reunites (kind of...)

trqster

King of Chaos rocks! Featuring Slash, Duff Mckagan, Matt Sorum & Gilby Clarke. rock3

On past shows Sabstian Bach was also an invited lead singer for some songs.

I wonder if Axl is OK with Bach & Duff hanging out and playing with Slash 'the cancer'.... :suspicious:

SCOM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Slash sounds great in the SCOM video. The rest is, well, the rest.

Love the new sig :awesomeface:

I saw Rusty didn't have you in his anymore and when I came across that phrase, I thought, "volcano needs to be in a sig again." :rofl-lol:

Do you think Slash sounds bad in the vid?

Finally.

Check! Mate!

HHahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa

I think Slash sounds great in the SCOM video. The rest is, well, the rest.

Love the new sig :awesomeface:

I saw Rusty didn't have you in his anymore and when I came across that phrase, I thought, "volcano needs to be in a sig again." :rofl-lol:

Do you think Slash sounds bad in the vid?

Slash sounded fine...no complaints from me. The rest :no:

There are some AFD songs, like SCOM, where I just don't like Sorum's drums. I love his miked-up drums from PC at Wembley, tho. Real shame this lineup didn't play YCBM, though I don't know what Myles would sound like on it.

That crowd sucks. Can't believe they aren't more psyched to see these guys playing together.

Really nice, however I will never be a fan of Myles voice. But I would still love to see this show.

When was this? Seems Duff is a very busy man, he is also touring with Walking Papers at the moment.

Sounds very bland. I now understand why GNR uses 3 guitarists live.

Slash definitely owns GnRs sound.

But not the name ;)
Did you think that GnR sounded bland during the 1987-1994 era?
Compared to their studio albums? Absolutely. That's not to say some if the concerts weren't epic or sublime. Just pointing out that 3rd guitarist helps the sound. Edited by Coma16