If Axl was given a role in a movie..

Jeez

Like for instance Keith Richard worked out perfectly as a pirate in Pirates of the Caribbean. If Axl was given that kind of a role, what type of movie do you think would be perfect for him?

I think it would be the perfect role for him to play a bad ass cowboy in a western film. Or for instance a role in Django Unchained. Just imagine Axl playing DiCaprios' role (not saying Axl is similar to the role itself).

As far as I know, Axl hasn't done any acting. So whether he'd be a good actor is something else..

I remember back in about 1993/94 there were rumours flying around about Axl playing a bum in Highlander 3 and Slash playing a radio DJ in Demon Knight. Neither if those things ever eventuated. Although, Slash did appear in Howard Stern's Private Parts, so maybe that's where the whole Slash + Movie + Radio DJ thing came from initially.

As far as I know, Axl hasn't done any acting. So whether he'd be a good actor is something else..

He KINDA did in "The Dead Pool" Well, he nor the band had any lines, but they looked damn cool in the movie.

I think Axl needs to work with Quentin Tarantino. I think Q could make up a bad ass character for Axl to play. I would love to see that.