What would Axl have become if he couldnt sing?

sword&tulipz

This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada

That's a pretty common US colloquialism about being excited about something, and doesn't have to have anything to do with sexual arousal, right? I believe I have seen it used in a wide array of non-sexual contexts. But sure, I might not be that good in English.

Groghan doesn't get it. I feel bad for him.

'Cause it would take a lot more time than you Have got for masturbation.

:rofl-lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a guy who said he instantly "came in my pants" when it was announced that Axl was going to be in Canada

That's a pretty common US colloquialism about being excited about something, and doesn't have to have anything to do with sexual arousal, right? I believe I have seen it used in a wide array of non-sexual contexts. But sure, I might not be that good in English.

Groghan doesn't get it. I feel bad for him.

I get it, alright.

I just find celebrity worship to be really, really creepy and pathetic.

If Axl Rose brings you sexual excitement and fullfillment - more power to you. I get that from my wife. You get it from a 51-year-old male rock singer. Whatever floats your boat, dude.

He was a manager of a music store before forming a band. So most probably he owned a music store now.

Or a Pastor in the Church, he was a glee member in a church during childhood.

I don't think Axl would have stayed with the Church. At least I hope he wouldn't have. They would have tried to control his talent.

Maybe a counselor in a rehab center or youth center. I think he would have been good at that since he was messed up by his family when he was young.

Honestly, Axl was born to be a singer/writer/performer. I can't see him doing anything else.

He followed his dream and beat Hollywood and became and still is a star!